Lets see how tan and jacked you are...

locogato11283

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

........gloves.

And bare chewed up hands like that are for lonely guys who's women ran off because your soft caresses were more like 60 grit sandpaper on their nipples.

What woman is going to let fingers that look like that near a private part?

Rough hands are attractive to southern women. Southern women want a, hard working, outdoorsy, lumberjack man.

So she dumped you for a lumberjack huh?

Southern women are attracted to employed men.

You got that covered.

Hard working?...try picking up your dirty laundry and cleaning your room like your mama was always saying.

Outdoorsy? Well I've seen plenty of pictures of stuff you broke that are stuck out in the sticks somewhere.....so I assume you spend plenty of time outside.

Guess it's your job that's keeping the women away. Maybe instead of lifting weights, you should try swinging an Axe. But wear gloves, cause hands that hit are gross. I've got 25+ years in the trades and I use sandpaper to keep my hands in check. My woman sticks around....just saying.

I wouldn't personally.

If I bust a nail I just use some concrete floor, wall or sidewalks to file that shit down.

Man hands are supposed to be callous covered.

If you do things that rip them all off....then you have woman hands till they develop again.

Keep your manhood....think ahead and wear golves when you lift.

So you are saying I should use more chalk and no gloves?

I would think that would dry out your cock when your doing those final "Clean jerk and pull cardio reps" in front of the mirror at the end of your workout. :yank: (We understand why your always so red faced in your flexing pics.)    ;)

But if your groin area can handle the additional chalk……. :shrugani:  To each his own.