Lets see how tan and jacked you are...

locogato11283

When it comes to dumbbells............It kinda looks like you got that covered.   :jesterlaugh:

:DDQSmilie:  This is just the "Jacked" part of this thread.  :rotflmao:

So that like $14/month. Here in australia we pay about $40-60/month so what you guys pay is fucking cheapppp

Right now I go to fitness first (maybe you guys have that in the us?) and I'm paying $70/month and have access to all fitness first gyms in australia.

Prices here are as follows:

Anytime Fitness - $50/month

YMCA - $70/month

I am alumni of the local university and pay $200/year. That's the best deal around. My only options are the other two and I'm not paying that kind of money for a gym membership.

Prices here are as follows:

Anytime Fitness - $50/month

YMCA - $70/month

I am alumni of the local university and pay $200/year. That's the best deal around. My only options are the other two and I'm not paying that kind of money for a gym membership.

Anytime fitness here is also $50/month

Fitness first prices have gone up to $90/month but I still pay the same from 6 years ago which is $70/month

Golds gym is $60/month

and all the other 24hour gyms that are popping up everywhere is between $40-60/month

Those 24hr gyms are the way to go these days, they are much cheaper and sometimes have good deals on to sign people up sometimes they have deals like $30/month and they are also no contract so you can leave whenever you want.