Lets see how tan and jacked you are...

locogato11283

• 1 year later...

5'8 175lbs 100% natural. no creatine and no supplements. only take a one a day for men and vitamin c. 5-6 meals a day 2-4 spread. lots of weights and cardio. i eat alot of red meat and a gallon of water a day, extremely clean diet due to food allgeries. basically a body builders life style. i havnt been consistent in the gym last couple months. been working out for 8-9 years

first pic was on a short cut a few years ago

ripped1.jpg

back shot with no tan

back-2.jpg

last year

2011.jpg

may 18,2012 bahamas

bahamas2012.jpg

Edited by bluebanshee98

I've been slacking too man. Too much work and not enough time to hit the gym. We're almost the exact same size with the same type of build. I am down to 175 right now but was 193 until February. Working outside helps keep me lean. I hate cardio. I don't eat nearly as clean as you though. If I see it and wanna eat it, I just go for it.

I've cut from 170 to 155... Completely changed my eating habits, have my body fat very low now, and put in a solid 2 hours of working out daily or at night... Whenever I have time. Feeling and looking much better.

Did the 3 weeks to shredded by mike dolce and it worked to get your body fat burned off and quick.

I've been hitting it pretty hard. I am almost back to the strongest I've ever been. The winter time sure makes it a lot easier to keep weight on. When I drop weight I really notice a big drop in how much I can lift.

strength comes in cycles. from some perspective usually when you weigh more you can lift more but its not always the case. there is alot of other factors that will determine strength for the day you lift your best. alot of it is mental.

I've been slacking too man. Too much work and not enough time to hit the gym. We're almost the exact same size with the same type of build. I am down to 175 right now but was 193 until February. Working outside helps keep me lean. I hate cardio. I don't eat nearly as clean as you though. If I see it and wanna eat it, I just go for it.

yea def bro. i have a lil bit of tennis elbow/tricep strain going on right now and it sucks.down on strength big time. i never made it past 180lbs. metablism is pretty high. i was like 130 before i started working out. this year ive hit a all time high in strength though while staying at 175ish about 2 months ago.. flat bench was 315x 6 all me with a lift off in the beginning. 335x4 with a tiny bit of help at sticking point. flat flys with 110's x 5. 405lb deadlift raw. seated overhead tri press 175x4. barbell shoulder press 225x 2. best weighted dips i ever did years ago was bw+4 plates for 2. went from 12.5-13" starting guns to 17.5 at my best bulk while keeping a 33" waist line and staying lean all from the one program that i still continue to use to this day. injuries suck and ive had plenty :jesterlaugh: let me know if u want some info about natural bodybuilding/weight lifting. im pretty knowledgeable on the subject and im sure i could get you into a better workout routine if your open minded to hearing me out

5'8 175lbs 100% natural. no creatine and no supplements. only take a one a day for men and vitamin c. 5-6 meals a day 2-4 spread. lots of weights and cardio. i eat alot of red meat and a gallon of water a day, extremely clean diet due to food allgeries. basically a body builders life style. i havnt been consistent in the gym last couple months. been working out for 8-9 years

first pic was on a short cut a few years ago

ripped1.jpg

back shot with no tan

back-2.jpg

last year

2011.jpg

may 18,2012 bahamas

bahamas2012.jpg

Does working out make your hair fall out? :rotflmao:

MJ is in love with me.

You know it.. plus its always fun to a do a little fishing. :)

Does working out make your hair fall out? :rotflmao:

A religious zealot and a douche bag - theres a combo you dont often see.

Edited by Michael Jackson

You know it.. plus its always fun to a do a little fishing. :)

A religious zealot and a douche bag - theres a combo you dont often see.

God bless you.