best dirt tires

My personal opinion, HoleShots SUCK! I had them, and kept getting ate up by my boy's Honda 450R. I mean by like 6 bike lengths in about an 1/8 mile stretch. I bought some Maxxis iRazr's, and now he doesn't have a chance in hell. I get him by about 3 lenghts. They hook WAY better than HoleShots. Keep in mind that I do have a +6 swingarm, and I'm about 190 lbs.

I don't know, I had some of the Holeshot HD's on my Warrior and I thought they hooked up pretty well. But I have heard the Razr's were some of the best tires out there. I'm looking to get some of the Holeshot GNCC's for my Shee and try them out. I've heard good things and bad about them.

razr are the best all around tire i find. i had a set but they arent my favorite.

tried the razr 2s good hook up but find them really heavy.

I razr are good and hook up as well but didnt get much time on them

itp GNCC holeshots are just insane traction and soo far. they have lasted me a over a year and have maybe 3/16" thread missing. best traction i found soo far out of a sport tire.

ide like to try the hook ups and kenda knarly xc

but soo far my gncc tires are awsome and holding up strong to dirt, sand, gravel, clay, and pavement