Kansas

BigRed350x

Kansas is officially the biggest suck-hole state I have ever driven across. I would highly recommend to anyone who is thinking of driving through there to find an alternate route. What a hot, miserable, impolite state. The people down there can't drive, and the heat / humidity was ridiculous. I really do not know why anyone in their right mind would live there.

gregrob did get a nice bike though. Just have to remove some stickers from it and it will be a nice bike.

Kansas sucks major horse wang. That's official.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree man. kansas drivers are the worst ive ever been around. ive driven in a ton of states, and kansas drivers surpass them in retardedness by a mile.

im right on the border so there are a lot of people from kansas driving here in st. joe. 9 times out of 10 if someone is doing something stupid on the road, they have kansas plates..

kansas does have nice highways though!

and fucking wyoming is so god damn great there is like 6 cities but 200miles apart nothing there but grass and antelopes. yeah lot of ks drivers are shitty ever been to dallas or mexico talk about crazy drivers. might be hot and humid but at least its not a damn blizzard every other day in wy. used to go to green river all the time sweet god it was cold there in the winter. i drove thru wy one time and had to go back in 3 weeks, bought xm cause there is nothing to listen to up there.

and fucking wyoming is so god damn great there is like 6 cities but 200miles apart nothing there but grass and antelopes. yeah lot of ks drivers are shitty ever been to dallas or mexico talk about crazy drivers. might be hot and humid but at least its not a damn blizzard every other day in wy. used to go to green river all the time sweet god it was cold there in the winter. i drove thru wy one time and had to go back in 3 weeks, bought xm cause there is nothing to listen to up there.

people cant drive anywhere from what i see, but u cant argue that new york and jersey drivers are among the worst. since im by the tri-state area i deal with them more then pa plates

I live in KS, and yes, I agree that a lot of people can't drive for shit, and 99% of them, are retired. They think the whole world can wait on them, and everyday is a Sunday drive day. I think everyone over the age of 65 should be required to take a driving test every year, and if they can't drive the speed limits, obey the laws, and pay friggin' attention to their driving, then they shouldn't be allowed to have a drivers license.

Now for the weather. It's hotter than hell in the summer time, and colder than a frog's ass in a frozen pond in the winter, but no one can control that, so we just deal with it.

I live in KS, and yes, I agree that a lot of people can't drive for shit, and 99% of them, are retired. They think the whole world can wait on them, and everyday is a Sunday drive day. I think everyone over the age of 65 should be required to take a driving test every year, and if they can't drive the speed limits, obey the laws, and pay friggin' attention to their driving, then they shouldn't be allowed to have a drivers license.

Now for the weather. It's hotter than hell in the summer time, and colder than a frog's ass in a frozen pond in the winter, but no one can control that, so we just deal with it.

ive been saying that about senior drivers for awhile now. i agree 110%

You should try driving around here. Shit loads of Naval Bases, Army Bases, Marines, Air Force, Coast Guard, everything military. People coming from all over the world congregate right here in Hampton Roads. So many different driving styles. It sucks. Plus there's like 5 tunnels, and like 200 bridges. Everyone's scared to drive through or over them. Every single day, accidents backing up traffic for miles and miles. It takes around an hour, just to get through a tunnel, when there ain't even an accident. Alot of times, it would be faster to walk.

Thank God somebody finally said it.

Between old farts who can't see past the steering wheel and kids just learning to drive, I trust the kids 10x more than I trust the old farts. They run red lights, they pull out in front of you and drive 5MPH in 35MPH zones, they don't use turn signals... they're a fucking nightmare behind the wheel of a car.

I know I should respect my elders, but when they've caused me so many scares and close calls on the highway, I have a damn hard time respecting their right to drive a car.

By the way, if you guys hate Kansas, don't ever come to Nebraska. Whatever bad things Kansas has, Nebraska has much worse.

i love their band though. "carry on my wayward son"

Hey Red...there will be peace when you are done.

You didn't go east far enough buddy!

Hey Red...there will be peace when you are done.

You didn't go east far enough buddy!

glen, what up man?! been riding at all? i been workin my ass off and its starting to get hotter than hell around here.. not much riding been goin down here.. i need to get out and tear some shit up..