we have some questionable guys on the board

locogato11283

Couple things to add to this...

loco, I didnt know that was your chick, damn! Smoking hot body!

Second, what a pussy to write a message to you about that, wish he would have tried to say she was a whore to your face, having met loco in person I can tell you that would have turned into a big pile of an ass kicking.

Guys, if you dont like some of the avatars and signatures in here, feel free to shut them off in your control panel and shut the hell up. :thumbsup:

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couple things to add to this...

loco, I didnt know that was your chick, damn! Smoking hot body!

Second, what a pussy to write a message to you about that, wish he would have tried to say she was a whore to your face, having met loco in person I can tell you that would have turned into a big pile of an ass kicking.

Guys, if you dont like some of the avatars and signatures in here, feel free to shut them off in your control panel and shut the hell up. :thumbsup:

kiel, she was in the truck when we were doing the bike swap! she didnt wanna get out. haha.

yea im pretty sure dude wouldnt say that shit to my face, but thats what hater ass keyboard warriors do.. just talk shit over the internet..

i knew you guys would see it my way. fuckin homo prolly has a nasty ass chick at home and is pissed cuz he cant post sweet pictures of her.

i hate that everything has to be censored all the time.

What a tool.. I think everyone needs titties in there avitar..then we can have a poll and see who has the best one

Hey didnt we just go thru this a month or so? man just let the tits stay!!!!!! if you dont like it turn them off!!!

man loco your woman is hot :notworthy:

This whole No boobs in the avatar/signature thing is getting kinda old. Loco, you have a very good looking girl, both shou;d be proud of that and not afraid to show it. Hell major thing in North America is women and their low self-esteem.

Soo can I change my avatar to show my boobs? I have a tattoo on one of them!!!! :laugh:

This whole No boobs in the avatar/signature thing is getting kinda old. Loco, you have a very good looking girl, both shou;d be proud of that and not afraid to show it. Hell major thing in North America is women and their low self-esteem.

Soo can I change my avatar to show my boobs? I have a tattoo on one of them!!!! :laugh:

HAHAHA go for it.

im still waiting for that papa_smurf pussy to post something.

As am I... I wanna hear all the reasoning on why everyone needs to conform to HIS standards, morals, taste or whatever.. So, I say please.. Whoever wrote that, post here in the open for all to see..

Untill then eat a dick as thats obviously what you prefer.. Loco is one hell of a good guy and I thank him that he is comfortable enough and willing to share his beautiful girl.. I think I noticed the pic the first day he had it and figured that was his girl.. They are both proud of what she has as they should be.. WTF is wrong with that? You got kids that are on here all day and thats who your trying to shelter? If so, maybe they shouldn't be on at all.. Or maybe you are just gay and the mear sight of a young set of nice tits make you piss your own pants.. Whatevver the reason is, quit thinking your the only swingin dick with a opinion and the only one that matters at that.. I bet your one of the sad little bitches that cry when someone has little baby jesus in their front yards around Christmas.. Think because it offends YOU everyone else has to conform.. On top of all that you come across and insult him by talking down him and his girl.. I would give everything I got right now to see you talk your shit to Loco in person.. Wait a second.. Maybe you should.. I'd be willing to bet, he would probably beat the gayness right outta ya.. Then, problem solved..

Seriously people need to lighten up..

RIPPEN

Hey um.. Yeah.. Um... I don't like stars.. They offend me.. Please remove them or I will cry... Maybe even insult you... Or try at least..

On a more serious note.. Send any pics you would like to, to me.. :wub: I promise I won't cry or complain.. :yelrotflmao:

RIPPEN

well you being the the high and mighty moderator , you should know the rules shouldnt you?

while im not gona call your girl ugly, b ecause all we can see is her tatoo and tits and that doesnt mean much.....but that what kind of girl is ok with having her tits posted on a 4 wheeler forum as their boyfriends avatar? little strange... sorry

im gona put my cock up in my avatar to impress everyone... hows that sound?

whoever the tattle tales are though... they are bitches...

that being said... the tits should be allowed i think.... its just a sack of skin.. everyone has them..

how long will my cock last as my avatar before im banned?

Edited by Michael Jackson