REDUCE THE SIZE OF YOUR SIG PICS GUYS !

man... what a fuckin hissy fit that one caused.... jesus

and locogato. you got a serious case of little man syndrome bro... dont ever be a cop, or god save us all

lighten up... i wasnt gona leave it like that... i had that signature up for about an hour.. and you guy are ready to have a heart attack...but maybe now some other people on here will realize how ridiculous their signatures are and how no one gives a shit about their grips!

ps . if itll make you happy to delete all my posts for some reason.. go ahead... i really dont give a shit, knock yourself out little man with a badge!, i havnt broken any rules...my pic in my sig was no bigger than any of the other idiots with huge signatures...

da da da douch... i think your the one with little man syndrome in a special kinda way.... as in the fact you like little boys and midgets

Thanks to those of you who have reduced your sigs / pics down, greatly appreciated. "EastCoast" I hope you didn't take anything personally, I really liked your sig pics but were just way too wide.

I only started this topic to try and get some of you to put the sigs on a lil diet. It's kind of funny (not really though) when I went to work last night at 6:30 eastern, there were only 3 pages on this topic, I get home at 3:30 am and there were 9 pages. Well I took the time to read most the stuff, and to my surprize (sarcasim).............

You get "Zach" and "MJ" aka. "Chuck & Larry" trying to spread their GAYNESS once again, what a waste of time trying to speed read past their Bull Shit. Those "Broke Back" fellas need to stay out from the mature guys' topics.

Thanks "LOCO" for the support.

Mike

No hard feelings at all man. Like i said i have a 24in LCD so most peoples sigs look like dots on my screen and i have no ability to tell what is to big.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i cant believe the way some of you guys carry on over me putting my mods list and picture in my signature ,,, if youll look at the thrtead, it was totally done in a joking manner, meanwhile chase@ doing the same thing in a joking manner... all in good fun... took it down about an hour later, and even after it was down everyone is still crying.... get real seriously ... and the jokes abotu me liking little boys and all that.. got old a few weeks ago.. come up with some new material guys..

All this crying makes me want to put a huge ass signature in all my posts. I have a 19 inch widescreen and I've never had a problem with anybody's sigs making me scroll to the right. I dunno, maybe if I made 50 million posts about nothing really in particular, I'd get annoyed from having to scroll right all the time. Only thing that annoys me is when someone posts a picture and its about 3 widths of the screen wide and 3 or 4 lengths down. Sorry, didnt want to see a close up of the sparkplug