REDUCE THE SIZE OF YOUR SIG PICS GUYS !

not to be a dick still gotta go side to side man...

I agree about you telling him to eat a penis, or sip on jesus juice cause his attitute is way out of line, but your pic is still wide enough to make us small monitor guys scroll, lol. I got a 19". I could tell you shrank it though :thumbsup:

Ill make it smaller just for you guys. As for MJ you can still eat a donkey dick. :biggrin:

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no way!! think of this as a peaceful protest against 1 page signatures.. :)

and who said i liked michael jackson? i think hes a freak..

but the point is to stop it, not join it. Maybe its just me, but if I see someone with Michael Jackson stuff pasted all over themselves, I'm gonna believe they idolize him. Come on now, fess up, you know you want some of his Jesus juice...or to molest children, or have a nose job...change the color of your skin

best thread ever.

i've had something about that in my sig for a while. Anyways, why not just make a maximum width and length in pixels where you put the sig in. that would solve it instantly. IMO, alot are still too big. 300+ pixels good god. But it's not my forums and i dont donate so i live with it.

Edited by RagunCajun

MJ - You are such a hypocrite though!!! You were cussing at eastcoastbanshee and now you're doing the very thing you cussed him about, and are making us all pay for it by looking at that hideous bitch of a man. There's nothing wrong with you keeping that name, just don't make us all look at that sorry fucker all day long.

MJ - You are such a hypocrite though!!! You were cussing at eastcoastbanshee and now you're doing the very thing you cussed him about, and are making us all pay for it by looking at that hideous bitch of a man. There's nothing wrong with you keeping that name, just don't make us all look at that sorry fucker all day long.

:thumbsup:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

CUNTTT