e-bay 135 mph banshee , yeah right

GO get em Dave, We know you want to, and we know you are more than capable of putting up one hella good argument.......you could probably cut his 135 down to 85 - 90 :biggrin:

Nope...my little fits of rage have stopped now that's it's been well over a week since I quit smoking...:)

If he posted that BS on HQ I'd let him have it. Not that I'm the HQ police by any means, but....I don't want BS floating around for the unknowing or unsuspecting.

Since it's ebay, they're on their own...we all can just sit back and laugh....

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

someone should e mail him and ask for a money back guarantee, if it don`t do 135 do i get my money back?

you see at that speed gentleman on a stocker with unbalanced dirt tires, you don t need footpegs. you are hanging off like superman.vibrating like a madman.

someone should e mail him and ask for a money back guarantee, if it don`t do 135 do i get my money back?

you see at that speed gentleman on a stocker with unbalanced dirt tires, you don t need footpegs. you are hanging off like superman.vibrating like a madman.

I highly have my doubts that his dirt tires would even stay on the rims at that speed...... :yelrotflmao:

This is the message I sent him:

Would you refund the money if it doesn't do the speed your claiming ??

Your making some pretty big claims about this thing !! try reading this :

http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?...=89015&st=0

Edited by RZBansheeMan

You guys missed his secret weapon. He's running a Boost Bottle...and not that girly generic one, but I bet it's a White Bros or some other top brand!!

Poor guy...18k and still sporting stock front suspension, 7/8ths" bars, no lights or pegs, but it has a High Performance stock air box.

:yelrotflmao: I would have sold him mine for $14,000!! :yelrotflmao:

Jay From SanD.

Idk maybe the purple powerbands an the boost bottle, im thinkin hes got some sort of secret sticker that give you like an instant 20hp,lol jkjk

135mph my ass did anybody else wonder how he kick starts that thing, lookes like a shifter out of a car,lol

I got the new march 08 of dirtwheels today an they had a fast banshee in the over the bars section its a drag bike an the best ET was 10.80 a 115MPH in the QUARTER MILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I say both....

however...

remove pegs, loose 3lbs gain 30hp

Weld on a Pep boys 8 ball shifter, gain 2lbs and 35hp

Buy a $20 sack of weed, smoke it with a chick you are trying to impress... At least 50hp

There's your extra 105 hp

Get with it guys, just accept that there are people out there that don't share these HP secrets..