Best 2 Stroke Oil

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

last time i checked, yamalube was just rebadged citgo oil which is sold as an expensive oem oil. you can get the same oil in a citgo bottle for half the cost at a gas station. it is nothing special.

i use castrol 2t atv oil at 25:1.

I used the best and it's Never and I said Never let me down. Golden Spectrum, I've used this oil for 40 + year (yeah I'm an old fart, but I'll ride til I die!). I watched other people use other oils and have problems especially with that MC plus1. Two of my friend used that and there goes the rings. Golden Spectrum has been in my Shee and all my two stroke bikes. Good Luck with you choice.

Bruce

never heard of golden spectrum, i have heard of golden spectro though :biggrin: , i used to run that when thats all the shop near me carried, the old guy there swore by it too, said hes been using it about as long as you, hes at least in his 50's, thats the only 2 stroke premix he carried and i bet thats all he still has to this day

• 6 years later...