anyone know BIG BLUE, about to file paypal claim

IROOST1

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if he just listed a frame, then apparently he has been around and on here.

You need to relax and not talk about someone you don't know...

I'll check on the seat for you, I can call/text him in a minute and find out what the deal is...I guarantee he's on the road now, and yes he's a full time driver.

It's only been 10 days, that is WAY too early to file a claim, and if you did, I suggest you remove it. Damn, folks are too ancy around here...learn some patience!!! This is the very reason I hardly ever sell shit on here, people expect their parts to be at their house 2 days after payment :shoothead:

I'll check on the seat for you, I can call/text him in a minute and find out what the deal is...I guarantee he's on the road now, and yes he's a full time driver.

It's only been 10 days, that is WAY too early to file a claim, and if you did, I suggest you remove it. Damn, folks are too ancy around here...learn some patience!!! This is the very reason I hardly ever sell shit on here, people expect their parts to be at their house 2 days after payment :shoothead:

not only at their house, but cleaned repainted and installed by you toot sweet.

Yes John...and I'm still waiting for you to stop by and install some of these parts....what's the hold up???

:whistling:

Big Blue and BIG_BLUE are two different people...I've made the mistake...

I can vouch for the one in MI. He is BIG_BLUE.

Unless he specifically told you I'll over night it, etc., I agree with the rest, chill out....if Bigboy will vouch for him, it's all good.

However, these guys are not to be confused with my other screen names I do business as...

BIG_BALLZ_ONYA

BIG_SACK_INYA_MOUTH

BIG_HAIRY_SCARY_SACKOZILLA

Last, but certainly not least

BIG_GAS_SMELLY_ASS

Yes John...and I'm still waiting for you to stop by and install some of these parts....what's the hold up???

:whistling:

Big Blue and BIG_BLUE are two different people...I've made the mistake...

I can vouch for the one in MI. He is BIG_BLUE.

Unless he specifically told you I'll over night it, etc., I agree with the rest, chill out....if Bigboy will vouch for him, it's all good.

However, these guys are not to be confused with my other screen names I do business as...

BIG_BALLZ_ONYA

BIG_SACK_INYA_MOUTH

BIG_HAIRY_SCARY_SACKOZILLA

Last, but certainly not least

BIG_GAS_SMELLY_ASS

YOU FORGOT BUTT PLUG COLLECTOR#1

That would be XXXL Vibrating but plug connoisseur....but I didn't want anyone to know you're the main supplier/distributor....and test factory all rolled into one. Your secret is out....

this kinda reminds me of the part in Locked Stocked and Two Smoking Guns... where they are talking about ripping ppl off by selling sex toys and then sending them a letter from faggot fan club saying that the americans bought out all the toys in stock...

yeah praytell the hieght of this guys day is to mail out a fucking seat....................

go to the dealer and pay full pop and wait a month for it

Edited by Blue Duece

I talked to Derek (Big Blue) and he's on his way back in to town now, should be there in a few hours.

He said he'll do whatever you want, refund your money or ship your seat out tomorrow. He asked that you PM him today and let him know what you want to do.

ok, ill pm him. i still want the seat. its just i needed it by this sat and thought 10 days would be enough to get it. I sell stuff all the time and send it out day of or day after i get paid.(check out all my + feedback on ebay (iroost1)) I guess i cant expect things fast. I understand though if he's OTR and couldnt get it out. thanks

ok, ill pm him. i still want the seat. its just i needed it by this sat and thought 10 days would be enough to get it. I sell stuff all the time and send it out day of or day after i get paid.(check out all my + feedback on ebay (iroost1)) I guess i cant expect things fast. I understand though if he's OTR and couldnt get it out. thanks

Its no problem. I'm sure he was probably already out the door or on the road when you sent payment, and he has no way to find out until he gets back. I'm sure he'll get things squared away with you. Derek is the last person to try and screw anyone over