anyone know BIG BLUE, about to file paypal claim

IROOST1

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dispute was filed so I just issued a refund...................

ahh too bad.

Comeon guys. You need to be a little more patient! everyone is not out to fuk you. I have a guy that is obviosly doing that but I gave him the benifit of the dought and gave him plenty of time to make it right before jumping to judgment. 10 days is simply not enough to think your getting screwed. Like one of the other guys said here, try buying a seat from a dealership. your worried about 10 days, you will wait well over a month there. You got to realize that people have other things going on and cant just drop what they are doing all the time to make sure your seat carbs or what ever it is make it to you in 3 days.

There is too many bad apples out there for sure, so i understand being worried but filing a claim and it wasnt even 2 weeks is just rediculose. There are several names on here that are obviosly guys that are not going to fuk you. Had this been a new member that hasnt been around the HQ for some time id be a little more worried but comon guys, start using some common fukin sense.

i know his type well. BLASTER KIDS. they are the worst.send they re 16.00 payment signature confirmation, after they beat you down to 16.00 from 20.then call you 10 times after the signature confirmation is confirmed.demanding tracking info on their 16.00 part.for their race ready blaster.I HAVE A BIG RACE READY BLASTER RACE THIS SATURDAY! I REALLY NEED THOSE FOOTPANS AND HEELGUARDS SHIPPED OVERNIGHT! DID YOU GET MY PAYMENT? HUH? DIDJA? DIDJA HUH? HUH DIDJA? same dude wanted me to seperate 1 spindle and sell it for 12 bucks.

to each their own but if i paid for something and it took over 10 days to get something i wouldnt be happy.

dealing with something as we speak off ps.

now if the seller say hey i got stuff going on and will be back in a few days and will ship it then i could see it. as long as there is talking going on to keep everyone informed.

10 days is kinda stupid to get upset over. Now maybe if he said you should get it by this day and its been 10 days later then yes you got an issue but to simply jump to conclusion becasue you havent gotten your part in 10 days makes no sense.

edit: when i sell something using paypal i normally do not send the part until the money is deposited in my bank account. it is too ez for them to make a retraction once i let them know the part is i the mail. that alone takes 3-4 days. then shipping depending on where it goes. that right there alone puts it at 10 days or close to it. and thats assuming that the person is right on top of pacing it withdrawing money shippig and all that.. some ppl just got other things going on and it takes a little extra time

Edited by Bansh-eman

I expect as soon as I hit the "pay" button, for my doorbell to ring. J/K. Most of us have the time to ship something within a day or two, but that's not everyone. I think we have just been spoiled by some of the fast shippers on here, which is good, but don't think we should expect it "all" the time. Especially with guys that are away from home for extended periods of time.

10 days is nothing! Shit, you gotta be a little more patient then that, even if you ship out ame day youd be hard pressed to get it there in 10 days depending on location. NYUK, when you gonna come and put those hubs on my bike?! huh? huh? huh? huh? huh? huh? :yelrotflmao: