Turbo Banshee's

little update... I just got off the phone with my pops who told me the oil pump is done. All I have to do before I get some tuning done is run some oil lines. Which should only take me about an hour. I just need to make one last wire harness to hook the lights into my oem handlebar controls and i'm good for some night rippin' up the interstates. I'm super anxious to put some miles on this fucker.... It should be REAL fun. I got my helmet cam all rigged up and ready 4 movie time. Can't wait to load up my youtube channel with crazy ass policia chases. LMAO

Be careful! Not much of a need for that at all. Much of a need for us to see the video if you do go through with it though! What ever you do, don't hurt your self or innocent people.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry I didn't know any women and children were reading my threads... Where I come from their aren't many pussies to say overly obvious things like this. I lost a good friend who had just left my house on his 450 and hit a downed tree 2 years ago. But that doesn't mean I have to hide in a padded room for the rest of my time here on earth. Good times like getting in chases are the spice of life here in NY. Beside when they take all your trails away are you just gunna give up on the banshee and sell out like the rest of them. Or are you going to stand up and fight. Myself.... I built a 160hp banshee to outrun the fuckers. But that's just me... I only wish I had some video of the things we've done on quads. I'm the only person here who can say I've ridden my banshee from one end of my city to the other, underneath it.... through the old abandoned subway. We've ridden through the city past the state police station and court house, all over downtown... There are no limits when I ride. The only thing I don't do is ride through farms. I worked on one all my childhood, I know how much it costs those poor farms when you mow down a swath of wheat or corn. I would have to say..... I have.... stickitodaman-neosis.... it's a rare blood disese, runs in the family.

jeezz don't you guys know what it's like to have a job and a family! I've been working 6pm-630am everyday since the 26th... I did get the night of the 3rd off though so I did have a couple hours to see my baby boy. FUCK man ease up on me... :happy: I've done volumes in the last 9 months of biulding this thing. Now it's time to pay the credit card companies as a way of thanking them for the money I spent...lol... Overtime doesn't just fall out of the sky whenever I need it. I have the 11th and 12th off. I'll try to spend most of that time putting a good tune on her and making a few vids to satisfy your lust of tire smoking. Besides... NO one wants to see it roost more than I!!! This is the second time I've had a turbo on the banshee. This will vindicate all my losses from the first time. Since I did it right this time I'm super anxious to ride it like the crazy fuck I am, just to prove to myself that it's done once and for all. No shitty carbs fucking the whole project in the ass with no happy ending this time. This bike will probably be more reliable than a stocker shee. All doubts(haters) aside, anyone who knows what I've got here would agree.

moral of the story: Be Patient.... All good things come to those who wait

l8r ~ TurboBanshee420

You seriously are why this sport gets a bad name. :down: :geek:

Yep...thanks dickhead for ruining it for those of us who obey the law and still find someway to have fun.

You ever stop to think it's jack asses like you running from the cops and bragging about it on here is the reason you get riding areas shut down in the first place?

I know you think you're only effecting your little small corner...you're not. You're effecting us all...

...come on, we've all run from the cops at one time, officers not much older than yourselves on a powertrip, drunk with power....I don't stick around for that shit!

Regardless, I love this EFI setup, I can honestley say I'm gonna give it a go in the next year....I hate carbs!!

You've done alot of work turbobanshee, and thanx for posting it and sharing with the rest of us.

In the future you may want to look to a RZ tranny for the wider ratios.

Sorry...not all of us have.

And...I never built a 160HP bike just to be able to outrun from them, then brag about it on here.....

I am thinking with a 160hp bike the problem will take care of itself on the street Dave. I have rode a turbo bike with more than 160hp, and I can only imagine what that would be like on tight city streets!!!!!!!!!! He will end up in the hospital if he is lucky....the obits if he is not!!!!!!!!!!!!

True enough...but the problem is, on a gurney or on a slab, it's still a statistic not in our favor for those that like to ride.....

Right!!! You drive pretty much 4 hours just to ride....I drive 2.5 hours to ride!!!! Other than that our bikes sit idle for weeks if not months, because of no place to ride. I am sure this cat would have a riding area within 4 hours to get some legal riding in.

I have seen three turbo banshee set ups. two of them were good for nothing. constantly broke and always in need of seals. The bottom ends just do not hold up. They are fast though. I have seen one turbo banshee that held foot and half wheelies in all gears in silver lake on 10 paddles and pretty good stretch. I do believe this turbo was also off a vw of some sort. I think anyone that needs that kind of power has the biggest balls of any man. No stoker will come close to the power demand and the smoothness of a turbo quad. I have a local shop that is working on a large cc raptor with turbo and juice. 130 + horse without the bottle. Simply for asphalt drags. I know it is a raptor but how frickin sweet is that.

Later.

Theres no doubt I have seen a few innovative and interesting things that he has posted pictures of. But dear god he is a douche bag!

BWAHAHAHAHA...LMAO.... :yelrotflmao: well than cheers to the douche bags of america! :beer: At least I don't roll over belly up and give up like you snop! :down:

You guys act like this sport HAD a good name... It never did...Trikes gave quads a bad name since before there even was a banshee. When was the last time you mentioned a quad and got a smile from someone. You guys should come visit me out here on the east coast, then you'll know what I put up with.

All I can tell you guys is that I don't really appreciate people just giving up on quads because some politician said "you can't do that".... If you want to let the man stomp you out.... then go ahead! Go get yourself a 300ex and stay in the woods! I know that I'll still be out there riding as much as I can afford, fighting my ass off to keep what I do have left to ride. Because in the end, whether your a good boy or not.... NICE GUYS FINISH LAST

You poor guys let your thousands of dollar machines just sit and rot in your garages because you don't have the balls to go ride some place cool near home, all for the simple fact that you don't take risks. F that man.... My time on this earth is way too short to worry about cryin' over giving quads an even worst name. Just give me my pirate flag and I'll give the pigs a nice big fat middle finger! along with all the pussies too....you know who u are

PS... you guys make me blush...hahaha... keep'm comin'

Edited by TurboBanshee420