Turbo Banshee's

dajogerjr is exactly right. dont get me wrong i think what u are trying to do is bad ass but there is nothing wrong talking to people and getting advice on how the stuff works since u apparently dont know how it does. A&S's system goes way beyond just a set of carbs and a turbo. My racing buddy has an A&S turbo bike. Stock stroke, stock bore, stock cylinder making 160hp. Good luck with the build. See u in 5 years when u get it done.

lol, is it me? or does it seem that 'StreachedBanshee' is trying to get an argument started with 'how the stuff works since u apparently dont know how it does' and with 'See u in 5 years when u get it done.' :confused:

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I applaud 420. To build your own system from scratch is a challenge. How many jugs did Herr, F.A.S.T., or any other "Porter" F-UP before they got it right? How many are man enough to admit one set, let alone more. If it were me, I'd have two machines. One to ride, one to "Mess" with. How many light bulbs did Edsion make before he got it right? Any monkey can bolt a bunch of "stuff" together and make a shitload of power. And as far as me making my own shit, my friend and I built a drag bike with a 550 ArticCat. As far as porting I used specs I got from AC , had to weld around intake ports to have enough "meat" to hog the ports to accept two 44s ovalbored to 48s. Thing was a PIA because even Olaf Aaen couldn't help us with clutching because we were doing something that hadn't been done (yet). But bracket racing on1/4 mi. we did good, best day all runs were within 3hundreds of a second, pretty consistant. BTW if you want to drool over a two stroke, check out Aaen's 285hp, V-4, F.I. 1000cc moter. BTW, we won trophy class once and money class once. I say go for it 420, it will come to you one day!!!! Also this is a motercycle not a quad, with a 5.5 rear slick.

Edited by Larry's Shee