What..... A..... Hick.......

He has an accent big deal.... and so he cant speak in front of a camera,,you try to give all the info you can off the top of your head like that...

Yes, it does appear that public speaking is not his forte. :wacko: This is my favorite quote from the clip: "You can ride it hard and it feels real safe, with this thing, you're not really on the edge."

That is why I like the Banshee, there is a nice view from the edge! The view gets better and better as the wallet gets thinner and thinner! :biggrin:

It is very clear to me now that this has gone in a different direction than I previously anticipated. I want to make it very clear that I never intended to insult Mr. Yokley's intelligence and capacity to fulfill his duties with Kawasaki. I watched the video and found some of the content (plugging the safety features, i.e. "not really on the edge") to be humorous. Even though I had honest intentions to poke a little fun, my post was rude and disrespectful, and I am taking this opportunity to say: I apologize.

It is very clear to me now that this has gone in a different direction than I previously anticipated. I want to make it very clear that I never intended to insult Mr. Yokley's intelligence and capacity to fulfill his duties with Kawasaki. I watched the video and found some of the content (plugging the safety features, i.e. "not really on the edge") to be humorous. Even though I had honest intentions to poke a little fun, my post was rude and disrespectful, and I am taking this opportunity to say: I apologize.

That's cool. I thought it was a purty decent impromtu interview, by no means Superbowl commercial material or anything, but it's not like he was diggin' in his ear with car keys. 'Course I've been called worse than redneck and can laugh at myself too :tongue: That's a fast dude though I'm sure I couldn't hang with him in them thar trees...

We sound like hicks in the South, no doubt. Northerners sound like they talk through their noses. This guy is from Kentucky, his accent is actually pretty normal there. I think people that aren't from the South have a tendency to label all people ignorant when they hear an accent.

No shit! someone should slap him in the back of the head and yell spit it out already!

I wasnt making fun of his accent by any means or think hes ignorant. Ive worked all over the mid west from MI,WI,IA,MN,IL,IN. Right now im in north west iowa and they talk like the farmers from southern WI, but if you get toward davenport IA they talk like their from the south. Shit i moved up by the upper pennisula of MI, you should here them talk around here. Alot of YAs and alreadys. Im by no means a public speaker but you would think a guy like him would get used to it. Im sure hes a strait up nice guy (witch is sometimes rare with fame) So i also sorry.

That's cool. I thought it was a purty decent impromtu interview, by no means Superbowl commercial material or anything, but it's not like he was diggin' in his ear with car keys. 'Course I've been called worse than redneck and can laugh at myself too :tongue: That's a fast dude though I'm sure I couldn't hang with him in them thar trees...

heh, worse than redneck, heh