-2,-1,0,+2 through +16 extended swing arms

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife talked to him on the 28th and he had just got back from vacation for memorial day. Our swinger is the jig shown in the pictures above. He told me everything is running smoothly. She talked to him through her forum email YFZcentral. I know he has a lot on his plate with all the swingers/jigs he is making for people for free.

Edited by vtecjun

^^^^^^^ just following this story

Me 2. Still don't see that he is a paying member yet though.

Hey Admin....Is it true that he has tried to contact you about becoming a paying member but you have not replied to him yet?

I'm looking forward to seeing one of his finished swingers...

I have a soft spot for excellent welds.... :rolleyes:

I would definitely be interested in one of the swingers. I have just been waiting to hear about one from someone who has got theres. As soon as someone gets there post here and let us know how it looks and works, it can make or break my decision to get one from jamesbrokman1.

Anyone have some contact info for James? My last PM (or two?) haven't been answered. The arm was supposedly going to powder two weeks ago, Thursday, and I haven't heard anything back yet. I was hoping it would be here for a trip I am taking tomorrow through the weekend, but it doesn't look like that will happen. He seems pretty stand-up, but I need to get some contact with him just to confirm where we are at in the process. It doesn't look like he has been back on in a while, so... Thanks - Brian

Anyone have some contact info for James? My last PM (or two?) haven't been answered. The arm was supposedly going to powder two weeks ago, Thursday, and I haven't heard anything back yet. I was hoping it would be here for a trip I am taking tomorrow through the weekend, but it doesn't look like that will happen. He seems pretty stand-up, but I need to get some contact with him just to confirm where we are at in the process. It doesn't look like he has been back on in a while, so... Thanks - Brian

I am still around, been working 13 hour days on nite shift 7 days a week so not alot of time for the computer lately, shoot me a pm if anybody has any questions, thanks, jim.

I am still around, been working 13 hour days on nite shift 7 days a week so not alot of time for the computer lately, shoot me a pm if anybody has any questions, thanks, jim.

Jim,

Just got back in town, went duning this weekend. I got your message thanks!. We're back on track, thanks again. Let me know when it gets wrapped up - Brian

anyone got anything from him i was going to send him money for a swinger he had made already but a little nervous on sending !!

Yeah, I am one of the ones that sent him money. But he did call me about a week ago and left a message, so I am going to call him tomorrow to get the scoop. Vtecjun, check you PM...