Its over.... Its finally over

Man I don't know about you guys but the thought of 2-strokes being gone has got me bummed as all hell. Shouldn't there at least be a ceremony?? A funeral perhaps in remembrance of all the good times! I made this post so that it can be used to speak about your feelings and comfort each other in these dark times.... maybe even say a few kind words about your dieing POWERHOUSES. One things for sure I'll have my Banshee until the day I can't find they parts to keep it running, and I hope I don't live to see that day!!!

FAREWELL 2-STROKES THERE WILL FOREVER BE A PLACE IN MY HEART FOR YOU! :wub:

are you GAy lol there will always be parts for the banshee. it a legend. its like the honda civic of atv's. just like the 250r if you really wanted one you could buy all the parts you need a build one and they have been gone for years

it was a joke..... damn play along.

well your jokes are stupid, and most of all not funny. I would consider visiting a site such as eHarmony.com, it could possibly help you to pick up a real life.

now that's funny.

WTF! The LT250&500 where only made for what 2-3 years and I could still get one or enough parts to build one. Banshee was the BEST atv for 20 years! 50 years from now theyll still be plentiful. I build`t my entire bike part by part ground up in 2.5 months from having nothing. I dont know what your talkin about. There isnt another atv out there that has so many plentiful parts,.oem,. used or aftermarket. If there where some odd ass reason I couldnt find one,. Id just pay someone to freight me one from Canada. Ill have a banshee or 2 for the rest of my life and hopefully my kids too.