NEED INPUT ON F.A.S.T. APPAREL

Im likin the bottom one jeff, but which ever one you pick put "Holton, KS" on it like jbooker said. Make em in different colors too, like red or black and Ill get one of each, but only if you get them in small! I hate big shirts, lemme know when you get em made!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Second one, the flames look cheesy behind the FAST logo on the first one imo.

I'll second the diffrent colors idea, red, black, white, and gray would be a pretty good selection. I'd probably buy a few when I send some more business your way.

Hey Jeff,

If you haven't submitted your order for the shirts, I can get them done. Screenprinting or embroidery. Shirts, hats, jackets, sweatshirts, FLAGS, seat covers, just about anything. And I am always interested in trading for Banshee Upgrades! Shoot me a PM if interested.

Hey Jeff,

How so i go about ordering up a shirt. I haven't been on here much and did not know you had your website up and running. Should i just drop you a line to order a shirt? If not let me know the proper way. Oh by the way I like the top shirt. But both will get the job done!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Really appreciate everyones oppinions and ideas and we have chosen the bottom design to work from. May change (minimal) a couple of colors etc. but that is the design we will roll with for now. Should have them done in a few weeks so check back if interested in some. Thanks