NEED INPUT ON F.A.S.T. APPAREL

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dig the bottom one more... but i dont like the text at the top the repair and performance thing... would look cleaner with out that part imo...

:thumbsup:

I am with Bansh-eman. I like the bottom one. You logo already has flames in it. The bottom flame takes away from the logo. The bottom one has the checkerd flag pattern. Usually when ever you see the word raging on something it has the checkerd flag pattern behind it. That and the bottom one has an actual place that your shop is located at. Lets people know that the mid west knows how to build banshees. Plus it gives some since of being a real shop. We all know you have a real shop, but somebody looking at the shirt for the first time might not have ever herd of you. Gives you the feeling that your ordering parts from a real performance shop and a person, not just from a computer on the net.

josh.

I like the bottom one better...too much flames on the top, and the checker is a nice addition.

I think you should a "limited edition" run of shirts in XL, XXL, XXXL....with:

"Will Race for FBT" at the bottom of the shirt....

Now that shit there is funny...I don't care who ya are...

I like the bottom one better...too much flames on the top, and the checker is a nice addition.

I think you should a "limited edition" run of shirts in XL, XXL, XXXL....with:

"Will Race for FBT" at the bottom of the shirt....

Now that shit there is funny...I don't care who ya are...

I second that!!

hey jeff i like the bottom one. thanks for the help to day i will be looking forward to the brown truck coming to my house with some parts in it. and by the way the girlfriend saw i called fast on my cell you should have seen the look on her face :verymad: but o well what do you do