Guess my Dyno

ojcool

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, my sentiments exaclty. He knows he's about to get OWNED, by the hatch. No offense to you guys but this dumbass thinks he's going to beat a 12 second car in a 600' drag. I hope someone video tapes it I'll post it.

No offense bro, but Oj HAS built some pretty fast cars. I don't like him, but I do respect some of the shit he has pulled off in the car department. We don't get along, but he is a pretty decent builder of cars. I seriously doubt that anything in the ATV department is going to run with me., But he HAS surprised people before. From what I read in this thread, you are pretty good at quoting alot of BS, but I can tell you that I seriouly doubt your knowledge on tuning anything on a dyno.

Not to be a Richard Cranium but,When you guys are talking about fast cars I didn't know 12 second cars where fast.LOL I guess we have different ideas of what fast is. :shrug:

No offense bro, but Oj HAS built some pretty fast cars. I don't like him, but I do respect some of the shit he has pulled off in the car department. We don't get along, but he is a pretty decent builder of cars. I seriously doubt that anything in the ATV department is going to run with me., But he HAS surprised people before. From what I read in this thread, you are pretty good at quoting alot of BS, but I can tell you that I seriouly doubt your knowledge on tuning anything on a dyno.

Well, I don't reall respect OJ cause he's a fag but he has beaten some cars... Some. And he has done some pretty serious shit with SRT's.

Anyway. some of the guys who are posting on here are funny. Reading plugs.. Yeah.

This is the most redundant fucking thread I've ever seen. I actually waisted alot of my time reading threw here only to come across the same retarted statements (from oj of course) over and over again. :banghead:

What's funny about reading plugs MyFault? Care to elaborate?

Uhhh, reading plugs. Yeah I did that back in the 80's. Not sure thats the best way to go to tune an engine. Just my opinion.

BTW oj, I'll be there friday nite. So When you blow your fing lid I'll help put it back on the trailer. Not trying to start shit with your boys, racing right....

This is the most redundant fucking thread I've ever seen. I actually waisted alot of my time reading threw here only to come across the same retarted statements (from oj of course) over and over again. :banghead:

What's funny about reading plugs MyFault? Care to elaborate?

If you had ever put your mouth on the line and ran someone for something more than a handshake you would know what we're talking about.

See out here in Virginia we race for money.. Not you yankee ass pussy bitches who want to talk a big game but never COME TO THE GAME. .

Truth is, most of these guys don't like me. But I run my shit. And when I lose, I admit it. And they do too. Worlds away form what you guys do. Cry and talk shit but deliver N O T H I N G.

Not to be a Richard Cranium but,When you guys are talking about fast cars I didn't know 12 second cars where fast.LOL I guess we have different ideas of what fast is. :shrug:

Wow, your right. But a 12 second honda IS pretty fast, but you should know that. Front wheel drive and all. But you should know that.

11 second cobra.. Dime a dozen. 12 second SRT.. Well thats a fast SRT. But you should know that knowing everything and all.

you know, there is a world outside of Banshees.

Let me assure you if you're only running in the 12's with a car, there are a TON of banshees that will beat that all day long.

Drag banshees can come in at 260 lbs or so, w/out the rider. Easily pushing 120 on a small motor, to 160hp on big motors.

Do the math, and it's not that hard to realize 10 second and low 11 second drag banshees are common...

Now...will one of ojstools bike run there, no. But...you specifically said anything in the ATV department...so, that's wrong.

actually no..i clicked on the thread, then add reply and typed it. i didnt read anything.

Well, you missed dagojiejr tell us all how he was the end all be all tuner of the 21st century. By reading plugs. He has such an understanding of the differnt circuts of a carb that he can literally prescribe the perfect solution by riding your bike one time. Yep, he can out think a computer.

Let me assure you if you're only running in the 12's with a car, there are a TON of banshees that will beat that all day long.

Drag banshees can come in at 260 lbs or so, w/out the rider. Easily pushing 120 on a small motor, to 160hp on big motors.

Do the math, and it's not that hard to realize 10 second and low 11 second drag banshees are common...

Now...will one of ojstools bike run there, no. But...you specifically said anything in the ATV department...so, that's wrong.

Really, well I would think a banshee could easily run in the hight eights and nines. Hmm starting to understand why oj has spent so much time fing with you guys.

Cause I see them do that all the time at the track.

Well, you missed dagojiejr tell us all how he was the end all be all tuner of the 21st century. By reading plugs. He has such an understanding of the differnt circuts of a carb that he can literally prescribe the perfect solution by riding your bike one time. Yep, he can out think a computer.

No...I'm quite sure tyler didn't miss that. In fact...he was in that thread.

I am not the be all, know all tuner of the 21st century. However, I didn't have a bunch of car guys come on this site and tell me what an ass hole I am either....that would be you.

I'm also 100% positive I can tune a bike better than you. No ifs, ands or buts about it.

I know you are trying hard to save face here, but it simply isn't going to happen.

The only guys that are in the ball park of agreeing with you are car guys...about cars.

And they even said you don't know shit about atvs. Period.

So...keep trying....

It's past 9:30...I can see mom and dad let you stay up a little later tonight, that's cool...we all need some more wit and knowledge you bring oh so much of to this and any other site.

Uhh, OJ is a total dick but he does race... Talk all the shit you want bro. He will race you and he is pretty big, and he has alot of friends. So be careful what you say before you come... I don't like him, most people dont. But you better bring it if you come... Thats all.