Guess my Dyno

ojcool

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa dude, The thing about Oj, is although he IS an Ass, he has built some fast cars. I have lost some races to him. He does know what he's talking about. I don't know shit about banshee's and I doubt Oj does either. But I was readiing thought some of this thread and all I see is people bashing him for saying hes trying to tune a banshee on a dyno with widebands. We tune all our cars on widebands...

But he IS a total Asshole and he is way too into just pissing people off for the fun of it.

I have to admit though, when he dosent' show up at some of the places we race it IS pretty boring cause you can ALWAYS count on him talking big shit. Sometimes he delivers, sometimes he gets his ass handed to him. But I guess that racing.

That is exactly my point...EXACTLY. He doesn't know shit about banshees, period. This is a banshee site. Period.

every time he starts off a BANSHEE Post, and someone tells him he's full of shit...boom, right back into car this, car that mode. Proving all of our point of he doesn't know shit about tuning a banshee....

He may or may not know what he's talking about when it comes to cars. I could give a flying shit less if he does. Post that in a CAR forum, NOT here. I got out of the car game a long time ago before I had more points than I knew what to do with, and an insurance premium higher than the gross national debt. Call me a chicken, call me stupid....but, I like to go fast. And getting caught for drag racing by the cops never, EVER turns out cheap or worthwhile...period.

I'm not even sick and tired of his dumb ass. It's entertainment. He's got a car forum guy bashing him now on a banshee site. Even better yet....

And then he cries about his bruised ego, he's a Christian, against his belief to hold grudges, etc.... Complete pussy...period. Cry baby pussy at that.

We all already knew he doesn't know squat about banshees...or he'd actually finish off or come to a conclusion on one of the many threads he started. Furthermore, he even got his panties in such a bunch that he dug up threads from mid to late last year....so, I already know I got the best of him....and he knows it too.

He can play it off all he wants, but him crying "come down and see me...I already posted where I live" just proves to everyone he hit his breaking point.

Face it OJ...you are my bitch. I own your sorry ass. Go back with your tail between your legs to your car forums...they seem to think you know a thing or two. WE ALL already know you don't know shit on this site.

Fine spray 75. It's not going to matter. BTW I'm posting a link to this thread on the other forums. And you better post if you lose.

Is that what you've come down to? You're that pathetic...you have to argue like a little bitch on a banshee forum cause the car forum guys think you're an ass clown too?

Do us ALL a favor...keep your car shit on the car forums...period.

Either post a banshee dyno run, or STFU.

Yep, my sentiments exaclty. He knows he's about to get OWNED, by the hatch. No offense to you guys but this dumbass thinks he's going to beat a 12 second car in a 600' drag. I hope someone video tapes it I'll post it.

Unfortunately, I don't even think that would shut his punk ass up...to bad.

3 pages in just over an hour!!! impressive!!! now if he can make a car or a banshee run as fast as has mouth hed have something going for him!!!! i can barley get work done casue im doing so much catching up lol

srt thnx for coming to the forums to shed more lite on this tard

I love how the internet fags always pander to their little support group.. Can't do anything on their own..

You may not care about this thread, but you sure spend alot of time in it. For a guy who apparently is the CEO of some major company.

Who is a CEO of a major company? :confused:

That is exactly my point...EXACTLY. He doesn't know shit about banshees, period. This is a banshee site. Period.

every time he starts off a BANSHEE Post, and someone tells him he's full of shit...boom, right back into car this, car that mode. Proving all of our point of he doesn't know shit about tuning a banshee....

He may or may not know what he's talking about when it comes to cars. I could give a flying shit less if he does. Post that in a CAR forum, NOT here. I got out of the car game a long time ago before I had more points than I knew what to do with, and an insurance premium higher than the gross national debt. Call me a chicken, call me stupid....but, I like to go fast. And getting caught for drag racing by the cops never, EVER turns out cheap or worthwhile...period.

I'm not even sick and tired of his dumb ass. It's entertainment. He's got a car forum guy bashing him now on a banshee site. Even better yet....

And then he cries about his bruised ego, he's a Christian, against his belief to hold grudges, etc.... Complete pussy...period. Cry baby pussy at that.

We all already knew he doesn't know squat about banshees...or he'd actually finish off or come to a conclusion on one of the many threads he started. Furthermore, he even got his panties in such a bunch that he dug up threads from mid to late last year....so, I already know I got the best of him....and he knows it too.

He can play it off all he wants, but him crying "come down and see me...I already posted where I live" just proves to everyone he hit his breaking point.

Face it OJ...you are my bitch. I own your sorry ass. Go back with your tail between your legs to your car forums...they seem to think you know a thing or two. WE ALL already know you don't know shit on this site.

I'll talk to ojcool about whatever he wants as long as it stays consistent. :confused:

Whoa dude, The thing about Oj, is although he IS an Ass, he has built some fast cars. I have lost some races to him. He does know what he's talking about. I don't know shit about banshee's and I doubt Oj does either. But I was readiing thought some of this thread and all I see is people bashing him for saying hes trying to tune a banshee on a dyno with widebands. We tune all our cars on widebands...

But he IS a total Asshole and he is way too into just pissing people off for the fun of it.

I have to admit though, when he dosent' show up at some of the places we race it IS pretty boring cause you can ALWAYS count on him talking big shit. Sometimes he delivers, sometimes he gets his ass handed to him. But I guess that racing.

The thing is, that he only know a little bit about what he is talking about and is clearly manfacturing the rest to suit his purposes. Beyond that, I am the bigger asshole. :biggrin:

The thing is, that he only know a little bit about what he is talking about and is clearly manfacturing the rest to suit his purposes. Beyond that, I am the bigger asshole. :biggrin:

No offense bro, but Oj HAS built some pretty fast cars. I don't like him, but I do respect some of the shit he has pulled off in the car department. We don't get along, but he is a pretty decent builder of cars. I seriously doubt that anything in the ATV department is going to run with me., But he HAS surprised people before. From what I read in this thread, you are pretty good at quoting alot of BS, but I can tell you that I seriouly doubt your knowledge on tuning anything on a dyno.