Guess my Dyno

ojcool

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I guess not. But you do have to think about these things. Or at least you should. You know Texas pretty much lost he civil war for the south. Couldent take out one little regiment of infantry. An entire divison vs one regiment. .....

No offense bro, but Oj HAS built some pretty fast cars. I don't like him, but I do respect some of the shit he has pulled off in the car department. We don't get along, but he is a pretty decent builder of cars. I seriously doubt that anything in the ATV department is going to run with me., But he HAS surprised people before. From what I read in this thread, you are pretty good at quoting alot of BS, but I can tell you that I seriouly doubt your knowledge on tuning anything on a dyno.

I don't respect ojcool and let me tell you why: It only takes a credit card and a Jeg's catalog to get 600hp out of a small block Ford these days. The tuning that he has done on these cars and the knowledge that he is able to demonstrate regarding this is nearly equivalent to driving a car down the street from point to point with a stop watch. At this point, I don't care what sort of vehicle we are talking about. Obviously experience has been the key instructor in ojcool's career, which has only been at a certain technology level. It would seem to me that, unless you were sure that you were an expert on the subject of dyno's, one might want to shut one's trap and ask questions instead of spewtating bullshit everywhere. :shoothead:

Past that, I seriously hope that it is not my knowledge of dyno anything that you doubt. :thumbsup:

Well I guess not. But you do have to think about these things. Or at least you should. You know Texas pretty much lost he civil war for the south. Couldent take out one little regiment of infantry. An entire divison vs one regiment. .....

God dammit. How in the hell did this turn into a civil war discussion? :banghead:

He's just looking for something to argue about I guess. I mention where I live and he goes off on some rant about the civil war.

I didn't fight in the civil war and neither did you OJ so why are you even bringing it up like it applies to either of us?

I don't respect ojcool and let me tell you why: It only takes a credit card and a Jeg's catalog to get 600hp out of a small block Ford these days. The tuning that he has done on these cars and the knowledge that he is able to demonstrate regarding this is nearly equivalent to driving a car down the street from point to point with a stop watch. At this point, I don't care what sort of vehicle we are talking about. Obviously experience has been the key instructor in ojcool's career, which has only been at a certain technology level. It would seem to me that, unless you were sure that you were an expert on the subject of dyno's, one might want to shut one's trap and ask questions instead of spewtating bullshit everywhere. :shoothead:

Past that, I seriously hope that it is not my knowledge of dyno anything that you doubt. :thumbsup:

Whoa, damn dude, that was so hard to read..... English 101.. Just take it. Punctuation... Don't be afraid to use it. I mean, proof read what you writing... Owning me is not difficult. Not in your world anyway. So let

No offense bro, but Oj HAS built some pretty fast cars. I don't like him, but I do respect some of the shit he has pulled off in the car department. We don't get along, but he is a pretty decent builder of cars. I seriously doubt that anything in the ATV department is going to run with me., But he HAS surprised people before. From what I read in this thread, you are pretty good at quoting alot of BS, but I can tell you that I seriouly doubt your knowledge on tuning anything on a dyno.

For the record, where would I get BS to quote from? Show me, because it's not out there. I havlf way suspect that you are ojcool's 12 year old neighbor. :thumbsup:

Over use of the olde shooting yourself in the head emotiacon are we not? So why exaclty should I believe that you worked at a "sort of a dyno shop". Let me let you in on something. The dyno that you have at Midas to check emissions is not a dyno....

Over use of the olde shooting yourself in the head emotiacon are we not? So why exaclty should I believe that you worked at a "sort of a dyno shop". Let me let you in on something. The dyno that you have at Midas to check emissions is not a dyno....

It's really not about what I do for a living............. it shouldn't matter. Like I said before it also shouldn't matter whether we are talking about cars, Banshees, or lawn mowers. If you want it to be about what I do for a living, and how old I am, then just say so.

I suspect the winner (so we can kill this thread) of this arguement might be ther person that has spoken at an SAE Motorsports conference. Would you agree? :confused:

Before I go, What parts would you order in all your wisdom to get 600hp out of a small block ford? That you can buy in Jegs... Keep in mind, this would be all motor.. But I'm sure you will quickly say... OH i didn't say all motor...

I'll be cool and let you use a 351W

Seriously doubt you even know what that is.. but I assume that statement came from the 302 based mustang you saw on my dyno video.

Before I go, What parts would you order in all your wisdom to get 600hp out of a small block ford? That you can buy in Jegs... Keep in mind, this would be all motor.. But I'm sure you will quickly say... OH i didn't say all motor...

I'll be cool and let you use a 351W

Seriously doubt you even know what that is.. but I assume that statement came from the 302 based mustang you saw on my dyno video.

Ahha, you may have caught me at a little disadvantage here as I am not that current on Ford go-fast goodies. We can do a 302 base motor if you like. (Between bore and stroke I would be looking to be in the 396-402 final displacement.)

1.)Iron 302 block.

2.)Skat, Eagle, Bryant stroker crank

3.) Ford GT40 heads

4.)Mahle Pistons

5.)Carrillo Rods

6.)BDS Blower with Enderle alcohol injection manifold

7.)Motec, Haltech, Perfomance Electronics ECU (Whatever you like)

That out to get you to 600hp and a bit more. :thumbsup: