Guess my Dyno

ojcool

Really, well I would think a banshee could easily run in the hight eights and nines. Hmm starting to understand why oj has spent so much time fing with you guys.

Cause I see them do that all the time at the track.

What's your point?

Did I say they can't run 8's and 9's? srt mentioned a 12 second car, right? Then he said nothing in the ATV world will run with what I've got. Right?

It takes a lot more money to run 8s and 9s, but...as you already said, it can be done.

My point is 10s and 11s are rather easily attained....and will beat a 12 second ride...

Don't read more into that than just what I said....

Mike Goodale went 3.11's in a 300ft sand drag....and is the record holder.

Any street racers accomplish that?

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DO NOT post shit like that dude. If the guy wants to come down here and race thats all it's going to be. I HAVE NEVER FOUGHT OVER RACING. Although I don't like dajogijr If he comes down here to run nothing like that is going to happen..

Look, dont' come in here posting shit like that.

DO NOT post shit like that dude. If the guy wants to come down here and race thats all it's going to be. I HAVE NEVER FOUGHT OVER RACING. Although I don't like dajogijr If he comes down here to run nothing like that is going to happen..

Look, dont' come in here posting shit like that.

Fair enough....I retract my statement above.

Whatever, It's cool. you know it's cool. Just don't start a bunch of shit on this forum. These guys are cool, I don't think most of them take it all that seriously. I dont' want to get into everything that may be going on around here. I know your crew and my crew don't get along but It's not just ME. I'm not the only asshole outhere. Your boy digit, well nevermind. Just keep it civil.

Yes, it's you and me. I don't know why you guys keep bringing that shit up. There have never been any problems that came from racing. It's all the other shit you and you halfbred boyz are up too. I'm not dealing with your BS white power crap.. You need to bring your cars, and acutally race. I'm tired of taking for 3 hours in a parking lot while two fucking slow ass hondas race.

Alrighty....

I can't believe I'm saying this...but can we just put an end to this thread already?

We're not gaining any ground, no one is learning a thing here...now we're going on and on about car racing, in one area...for a certain few brand new members.

Let the other members here get the attention they deserve...and please put this thread to rest.

OJ...I'm done. Nothing more to say...I've said my piece over and over again.

it would be nice if the car talk/groups/races went back to their perspective forum.

OR...

Start a new thread in the off topic section.

Either or...I think you all can agree this is not the right place to be carrying on about this shit.

If you had ever put your mouth on the line and ran someone for something more than a handshake you would know what we're talking about.

See out here in Virginia we race for money.. Not you yankee ass pussy bitches who want to talk a big game but never COME TO THE GAME. .

Truth is, most of these guys don't like me. But I run my shit. And when I lose, I admit it. And they do too. Worlds away form what you guys do. Cry and talk shit but deliver N O T H I N G.

What are you talking about? Why are you quoting me and saying that shit? I'm from Texas, how am I a Yankee and how am I related to these fucking drag races?

Edited by Trick2stroke

What are you talking about? Why are you quoting me and saying that shit? I'm from Texas, how am I a Yankee and how am I related to these fucking drag races?

yeah, Virginia. You know where 90% of the civil war was fought. And since you lost the war for us. Round top ring any bells? I guess my family will just have to stay on the reservations.

yeah, Virginia. You know where 90% of the civil war was fought. And since you lost the war for us. Round top ring any bells? I guess my family will just have to stay on the reservations.

If 90% was faught in Virginia how did Texas loose the battle* and why in fucking hell are we talking about the civil war now? Can you just not help being a fucking idiot?

Edited by Trick2stroke

If 90% was faught in Virginia how did Texas loose the battle* and why in fucking hell are we talking about the civil war now? Can you just not help being a fucking idiot?

Well, Hood's divison did lose the flank at Gettysburg. I dunno if that really lost the civil war. Wow I'm surprised you didnt' know that. Being a Texan and all.