my drag ported 421 cheetah vs kfx 800 big bore

91banshee

my buddie is talking smack to me about banshees , we will be draging this weekend he has a kfx 700 with the big bore kit 800cc with pipes and some other mods , i will be on my 421 cub he does not know what im running he thinks its a ported banshee with bla blaa .

my mods drag ported 421cub ,+8 timming 19cc trd head, 35 airstrikers ,stage five billet intakes,v force,110 race fuel, cpi inframe big bore pipes k@n pods , high flow pingle, lighten flywheel

he weighs about 210

i weigh 160

has anyone raced the big 4 strokes like the kfx or the raptor 700r

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my buddie is talking smack to me about banshees , we will be draging this weekend he has a kfx 700 with the big bore kit 800cc with pipes and some other mods , i will be on my 421 cub he does not know what im running he thinks its a ported banshee with bla blaa .

my mods drag ported 421cub ,+8 timming 19cc trd head, 35 airstrikers ,stage five billet intakes,v force,110 race fuel, cpi inframe big bore pipes k@n pods , high flow pingle, lighten flywheel

he weighs about 210

i weigh 160

has anyone raced the big 4 strokes like the kfx or the raptor 700r

i would like to jump in and say "oh hell yes he's toast" but in a 100 yard dash if he hooks on his thumper and you roast your tires, as i so often do, that sled could get you, you could have 100 horse and it not get to the ground... race him on asphalt or sand and he's fucked though

A KFX-700 like mine wouldnt have a chance its got everymod possible with out a bore kit, but the FST 800s flat run... There are some over on Kawie Riders that are quick, but I think you will be alright. Post what happens on here, a video would be awesome!!

ive raced a piped 700r with my 421. left it in the dust with bad shifting :yelrotflmao:

ill [post what happens sunday night , i want to get a video , a helment cam would be awsome , i ran my shee some today , wicked fast it is feeling really good you know you got muscel when 6th feels like 2nd

Your weight and the bike difference will crush your buddies hopes and dreams.

What are you guys racing? Dunes? Hill? Street?

Even with a bad start i dont see how he woud win? Both you and your bike are lighter.

Should be fun though, make it look good, keep him close and enjoy it!