my drag ported 421 cheetah vs kfx 800 big bore

91banshee

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Myabe so... I didnt think so, but maybe my 421 is goint to be more potent then I am thinking... LOL :yelrotflmao:

Oh yeah...just dont make the classic mistake of under gearing it

dune: she's getting to the point now that its about to happen.. pretty soon i think its ganna be her piloting the blaster in front of the crowd again.. :thumbsup:

theshee: 421's are deffinitly potent motors.. 4.0's in a stock frame with that size motor is doing pretty good, sub 4's in the stock frame isnt heard of either..

drag chassied 421's are running very hard too..

B, that would be soooo cool to see again. :woot: she is a blast to be around fo sho!!!

Well, as far as the EX. I met with him at a local dirt/sand track earlier this year (I think we were supposed to bring our own sand..lol) and seen the times it is turning now with a slight clutch slip and poor track so this year outa be fun to watch. :biggrin: Ummm, there were a couple cubs there as well :whistling: lol... They do run very strong though...

Dune

• 1 month later...
dune: wheres the vid of that "400" getting beat by a blaster?? lol :whistling:

and yes not a motor swap.. a blaster with blaster cases, blaster cylinder, trans, ect.. :biggrin:

needless to say it did end up going into 4.5's without the spray.. its still a damn blaster!!

also i cant wait till the clash, we can line up my new bike with the "400"..lol

dont worry ill give him a head start..

:thumbsup:

http://s131.photobucket.com/albums/p316/Du...mgAnch=imgAnch3

http://s131.photobucket.com/albums/p316/Du...mgAnch=imgAnch2

Good day to all, interesting to see some talk here and there about my 650ex.

Yes it may be a motor swap, but is your standard big-bore 650 to 720, just like the Raptors and Ds's, not a big 4-cyl hybrid or anything like that, just what honda is afraid to build, LOL.

It is a single cyl. 4-stroke, no NOS, n/a on alky, just a motor. Always enjoy running Craig's blaster, it runs good, I think I faired quite better in March at the last Clash, although I did not enter any class because my class allowed power adders, NOS and such, I am all motor right now and could not run with them of course, but during test-n-tune I did not come across anything on motor that gave me any problems to say the least, look me up when ya'll wanna run on motor, I think I'll put a bottle on my other 650 Warrior just for fun, LOL. I'm running 4.5's and 4.6's on all motor, don't think thats too shabby for a full oem framed bike, so I'm waiting for that "head start" :cool: