my drag ported 421 cheetah vs kfx 800 big bore

91banshee

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? I'm a banshee fan no doubt but does video speak for itself? I'd be more than happy to give specifics if you need them....

http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?...=68378&st=0

Dune

whats the 400 racing against,i know a shee ,but what mods,is no way,a 400 w every mod avaliable for it,would beat a 4 mil cub,also with a good set up.the only thing i can say about the 400 hondas,is this,one day i was at pismo drag racing some hop up 450's,and this 400 showed up,and i thought no biggy,cuz i was smoking the shit out of full drag 450,well that 400 was like a bike or 2 behind me,the fastes 400 ive ever seen.having said that that vid does not speak for itself,nothing to do with the race at hand,421 DRAG PORTED CUB VS 700 [lets not forget fully automatic kawi]W A 800 BIG BORE,thats like me trying to race my altima,agaist my neighbors dodge viper.no bullshit. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

"altima,agaist my neighbors dodge viper"....lol...It is an 80's model air-cooled XR650(now 717 on alk..no N2O..no bar) in a stock EX frame. Any more q's? Can't recognize the difference in a drag frame bike and the EX?Hrmmmm...wierd... :rolleyes:

Dune

iam not comparing the honda hybrid to the altima,iam comparing the kawi to the altima,and the viper to the 421 cub,and yes i had not seen that it wasnt a fully moded 400 ex,but a really fast hybrid w a 400 ex frame,and besides the vid you posted is not that great,not trying to start shit w anyone,but its a fact. :banghead: :banghead:

How does the 400 come into this?

We are talking about an 1800 pound, automatic, and a Kawasaki none the less!

It aint happening period. :banghead:

I have see a couple of the bored out kawasakie 700-800 run and while they are no slouch, they still are not in the same ballpark as a cub banshee, note even the same leage, probably not even the same sport!

How does the 400 come into this?

We are talking about an 1800 pound, automatic, and a Kawasaki none the less!

It aint happening period. :banghead:

I have see a couple of the bored out kawasakie 700-800 run and while they are no slouch, they still are not in the same ballpark as a cub banshee, note even the same leage, probably not even the same sport!

I concur!!!!

GLAD this comes to conversation. I like those that can stand out in a crowd and claim something. A 800cc thumper can outrun a 421cub if they do the research and lots of test time to get it right. As soon as someone says "no way"someone is doing it somewhere, some how. I know the times on the XR and it runs very good. Stock Banshee with pipes is pretty accurate from what i'm told by both owners.Umm, but it is a good example of the XR...In action....HP numbers are what you would and would not expect.

Whatever...lol...pull up next to it and see!!!

Dune