Pinks

ojcool

Suzuki had some screwed up Designs that made it into production. When i first got my 87 it was a drag ported 265 with a crappy bills pipe so it ran like crap too. Put an fmf on it and it really woke it up. So much it melted the piston. (on the plug chop)

This is the fourth season with this top end.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not putting my banshee up.

Heres what I think about Pinks. It would be ok but as everyone has seen there is a very simple formula for winning on the show.

1) Bring a car that is 2 seconds faster in the 1/4 than what you say it is.

2) Lie about how much Nitrous your running

3) Win the first race. Lose the second. Then blow the guys doors off the third.

4) If necessary make vauge statements about "breaking" something. Prefereably your Transmission because that is impossible to prove.

Now here is the simple solution to fix all that.

On the last race, they time your runs, if you run faster than what you said your car would do. Automatic loss. Problem solved. Then your still negotiating but it takes away these guys ability to cheat by bringing a faster car.

I agree that the host is a total fag. He likes to look all hardcore but you can tell he's a bitch. He thinks he all built and is always wearing wife beaters, Hes just a skinny litte bald homo fag.

I watched the one last night where there was a 1970 Alcohol running Nova (big block w/ blower) and a 1960 something vette with a 600+ cid nitrous motor.

You could tell the host was really nervous doing this race. He was shaking though the negotiation ect becasue he knew these guys were serious racers, not the typical shop owner pussies that come on all the time

The guy who had the Nova was cool as shit, he was no pussy, asked for NO lenghts. He lost too. Sucks if the guy with the vette had any ethics he would have given that guy his car back. The Nova guys goes "heads up is a mans sport, giving lengths is gay, if you do win, you really haven't proven anything".

If I was serious about winning I would bring a car with 4 nitrous kits on it. Then they guy has NO IDEA what he is negotiating when he askd to have a stage removed. Or just run a progressive kit that you can program. Or even better bring a Turbo car with nitrous too, both with programable boost controller/N20 Controllers. Then you can adjust the car from a 14 second car to a 9 second car.

I don't expect the show to last much longer with the current rules. Would be cool to see an ATV show though.

Its the highest rated weekly show on Speed. It isn't going anywhere unfortunately.

Im not guna lie, I have the series on record. But.. Rich is pretty gay ("lets Race") haha he tries to be all tough and shit, it kills me every time. That race with the nova and vette was prolly the best one yet, some real shit there! They do need to change some rules though, the lengths thing is some pussy weird shit! :shoothead:

Im not guna lie, I have the series on record. But.. Rich is pretty gay ("lets Race") haha he tries to be all tough and shit, it kills me every time. That race with the nova and vette was prolly the best one yet, some real shit there! They do need to change some rules though, the lengths thing is some pussy weird shit! :shoothead:

The show is good for entertainment value, but the actual racing sucks! It's nothing more than bracket racing without the tree!! The best liar (sandbagger) usually wins!!

Edited by applpro

Yeah, the sandbagging is ghey. But Rich lets these guys show up with a totally different car than they say they are bringing. As far as I'm concerned "you lose"

The other thing about that show that blows me away is these guys who show up with a car that is all fucked up before they even start. They always say "I spent the last two weeks putting this car together" What the fuck dude, TEST YOUR CAR before you show up. You got radiators blowing, hoses failing, oil leaks, bad sparkplugs, just total trainwrecks on wheels. I mean you see just simple maintinence issues coming up all the time.

And why in gods name would you show up with a 500+ hp car on STREET TIRES!!! dude what did you borrow a set of whitewalls from your grandma for you racecar. GO BUY SOME TIRES before you show up. THEN you want to whine about it. "I'm on street tires" waaaahh "My cars knocking and has a bannana in the tailpipe" What the fuck dude it's not like they came knocking on the door and said... "lets race". You KNOW YOUR GOING TO THE TRACK, take the bannana out of the Fucking Tailpipe....

If your cars not ready... Heres a thought..... Don't go.

I also hate those faggot ass shop owners who bring a $50k car and want to race some guys daily driver.

You know what, I didn't realize how much I hate this show until now. Maybe I'm the jackass because I keep watching it.

"Lets Race!" I'm hardcore, is anyone buying it? Nope.

I'm just waiting for some import homo to say he wants to race from a roll.

But if me and Toybreaker go on it's going to be totally cool.

Provided our race ends up around october I should be good. Checked the web site for wanting to trace and they are filming over the summer. I am gonna be in the middle east unitl late sep early october.

I'm down though if i can make it. Not even gonna get me some hoosiers,I'm a gonna run on bias ply knobbies.

• 1 month later...

I just saw the episode where Rich dumps a crotch rocket right in the middle of the show... Pretty funny, he did handle it pretty good though. Those guys are always riding bikes with no helmets on that show.. I'm surprised they let that air.

Oh, but at the end he did have to mention, "I've been riding bikes since I was five blah blah" He did admit he was stupid.. You even hear the guy on film warn him that the bike is fast before he gets on, then he proceeds to dump it immediatly.

Come on guys don't be so damned negative. Sure the details of the show are kinda dumb. Especially no tree, and a gay host. :down: But the idea of the show is cool. I've only seen 2 episodes and it was better than most the lame reality shows that are all over the damn place. If u ask me I'd rather more shows like Pinks than another Survivor or Deal or No Deal type show. :beer:

ok pinks is the stupidest damn show ever.. why in the hell would you want to race some asshole who only wants to run nos and start 500 yrds in front of you only because he is scared to lose..go get a tree and race straight up and be a damn man about it...... but hey i will race you on pinks any day any time..i just want to start 30 feet from the finish and you have to wear a blind fold and ride backwards on the bike and it has to be a dead engine start...oh wait you have nos so i want o make sure you cut the $300 worth of tubing and controlls out of it first and run water in the gas tank.. ohhh yeah and dont forget that you have to bring some loud mouth jerk off friend to stick up for you when you lose and bitch and cry that my bike is tooooo fast and you didnt get a fair chance because your pu$$y hurt... i say FU@# PINKS AND THAT LAME ASS FAGGOT HOST KICK THEIR STUPID ASSES OFF THE AIR AND PUT ON SOME REAL SHOW LIKE MAYBE ATV MAGAZINE TV.. OR MORE FOOTAGE FROM THE DAKAR RALLY...

Hey, is your Predator faster than the YFZ?

Their actually about dead even. The yfz is bone stock, except for wheels & tires. The Predator has a Yosh exhaust & pro-design air filter set-up with a K&N filter. They both have about the same power, but the yfz comes on stronger at the bottom & signs off sooner. The Predator has mostly mid & top power & will pull the YFZ in 5th gear by quite a bit. The YFZ is mainly held back by it's lower gearing (factory). The Predator is a great cross country & trail quad. I like the YFZ's power better, but I always feel cramped on it on long rides.