Pinks

ojcool

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry....I've got too much money invested in mine (I know...a TON of other people do too, as in their race cars...) to let someone dropping their arms, instant replay and an "estimate" of lengths given make me lose my bike.

Put some lights and timers up...and I'd be game.... Fair starts and the clocks don't lie....

Sorry, but I think most of you agree, most races are won in the start. A guy dropping his arms just don't cut it for me when it comes to the possibility of me losing my bike. For fun in the dunes...yeah, let's do it.

But when money or a bike is at stake, sorry...I wouldn't take that chance!!!

Sorry, but I think most of you agree, most races are won in the start. A guy dropping his arms just don't cut it for me when it comes to the possibility of me losing my bike.

i do agree. that's one of the issues that i have with that show, along with all of the bickering.

pinks is gay I watch it sometimes and it pisses me off . bunch of con artists. why the F would some dumbshit derrrkee derrr my 4 cylinder shopping cart can beat your car if you gimme 15 lenghts. WTF are racing for? If you cant beat me heads up in the same class, go F yourself. Uhhhhh your cars a 10 second mines a pos with stock tires and a fart pipe lets race. Ill take your car if your stupid enough to let me start halfway down the track. Yea hey my stock banshee will beat your dragster,. just gimme 52 lengths and well call it a race. GIMME A BREAK. Bracket racing sucks!

pinks is gay I watch it sometimes and it pisses me off . bunch of con artists. why the F would some dumbshit derrrkee derrr my 4 cylinder shopping cart can beat your car if you gimme 15 lenghts. WTF are racing for? If you cant beat me heads up in the same class, go F yourself. Uhhhhh your cars a 10 second mines a pos with stock tires and a fart pipe lets race. Ill take your car if your stupid enough to let me start halfway down the track. Yea hey my stock banshee will beat your dragster,. just gimme 52 lengths and well call it a race. GIMME A BREAK. Bracket racing sucks!

I agree with allot of that... The show is a joke other than checkig out some decent cars when they do have them on.. However, my biggest problem with the show is that dumb ass moron host.. He is nothing but a jackass and I just find myself yelling at the TV..

F pinks and their "lengths"..

RIPPEN

I'll put up my 87 LT250r against your LT or if you have an 85 or 86 i have an 85 I'll run against you. 1/8 mile or 330 feet on asphalt.

And bracket racing only sucks the way pinks does it.

True bracket racing takes skill. Skill in the tune of your engine. Skill in the tune of your suspension and skill in running your dial in or closer than your opponent. And skill at leaving on a timing tree with a .500 or pro .400 second light

Edited by Toybreaker

I'll put up my 87 LT250r against your LT or if you have an 85 or 86 i have an 85 I'll run against you. 1/8 mile or 330 feet on asphalt.

And bracket racing only sucks the way pinks does it.

True bracket racing takes skill. Skill in the tune of your engine. Skill in the tune of your suspension and skill in running your dial in or closer than your opponent. And skill at leaving on a timing tree with a .500 or pro .400 second light

I agree 100%!!