$100.00

ditch the single carb on ebay for a few hundred. use that money to get the head shaved or buy a cool head. also pickup a used set of stock carbs for the $100 you originally wanted to spend.

i wos thinkging of geting a set of stock carbs. what bose the single carb doo aney way

:shoothead:

Buy some racing fuel.

Yea waste your money like this guy said.

I would get a timing plate and have your stock head shaved. That would be within the ball park of 100 bucks, probably a little less.

Having your flywheel lightened isnt really going to give you more power, it will just alter how the machine responds.

:shoothead:

Yea waste your money like this guy said.

I would get a timing plate and have your stock head shaved. That would be within the ball park of 100 bucks, probably a little less.

Having your flywheel lightened isnt really going to give you more power, it will just alter how the machine responds.

i wos thinking of having it ported?

Edited by chevrolet banshee

i wos thinking of having it ported?

Thats gonna cost you a whole lot more than 100 bucks. Ide stick with the Milled head and timing plate and see how you like that. With that added preformance and more riding time you will be able to tell what type of port you want and how fast you want to go and of course how much money you want to spend.

Thats gonna cost you a whole lot more than 100 bucks. Ide stick with the Milled head and timing plate and see how you like that. With that added preformance and more riding time you will be able to tell what type of port you want and how fast you want to go and of course how much money you want to spend.

wear wood i get the head shaved? :thanks:

wear wood i get the head shaved? :thanks:

Jeff at www.farmandsandtoys.com

PM Rocketboy here on HQ I believe he does it

Pretty much anybody that does porting will more than likely be able to shave the head.

Might try www.trinityracing.com

Your local machine shop might even be able to do it. I think that most poeple start at having .025 shaved off. You can always go more later but cannot put it back on. A cool head or noss head is the best way to raise compression but they run a couple hundred.