Planet Sand

majicmike

will you pay  

128 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wow that place is stupid as hell. Right now i bet the owner of PS is kicking himself in the balls. he just lost one helll of a website. Not everyone is going to pay so then nobody will ever be there and that place will go downhill FAST :yelrotflmao:

i personnaly wont.

was a good site to learn stuff and get parts.

maybe charlie needs more money after you have to sponser if you sell anything and after all that shit storm between him and the guys and the frame. who knows

60 bucks for non censorship would be nice also.

i personnaly wont.

was a good site to learn stuff and get parts.

maybe charlie needs more money after you have to sponser if you sell anything and after all that shit storm between him and the guys and the frame. who knows

60 bucks for non censorship would be nice also.

No way in Hell will I pay to go on that site and Charlie knows it.

Dune

no way would I pay that much, I would pay .50 cents to a buck a month and you get a free sticker or something, a custom truck/car site I'm on is like 25 bucks a year but there is waaaay more than just a forum and you get a shirt when you sign up, discount on there preferred vendors, etc... he is losing that site and he knows it, there is no way it costs that much to run that site

That is flat out pathetic.

There is a wealth of information on PS, I won't deny that. But Charlie Ohton has been sucking on the wrong side of one of his exhaust pipes if he thinks 6 per month or 60 for year is worth it. Maybe for his butt buddy sponsors...whom he protects....at all costs.

I'd pay 20 a year, or something similar to what I do for BHQ premium membership. Not because I expect anything out of it, but because the wealth here and people/friends I've met here are worth it.

But for all the politics and BS over there...no way.

I hope/think the HQ just got a whole lot of people to come over and share knowledge over on this site....that would be the ultimate plus....

guess ive been living under a rock ive never been on that web site and if you have to pay to go on it i never will. the net is free great place for information. thats the way it was set up. sure its a free country you can charge if you want but my bet is they will lose customers and sponsers and any money they made from charging people will be lost

There's only one word to sum that up...GREED

To be 100% honest, the information you could find over there can be obtained by picking up a phone and calling the builder or a shop, it's not like it's top secret classified info, LOL!

Hell, I learn more technical stuff talking to people at my local track than I do chatting on forums.

It's all good though, he won't see a dime of my money...

I hope/think the HQ just got a whole lot of people to come over and share knowledge over on this site....that would be the ultimate plus....

as long as the tittie babys and drama queens dont make there way over here then come on down... other wise what are they good for?