SHOW OF UR TRUCKS!

FasterThanU90

• 2 weeks later...

DSC_0054_zps882b8150.jpg

ginger i had three sets of those Mickey Thompson Baja Claw radials i loved them well till i tried Toyo Open Country MT everything about the Toyos have been better mostly wear and price is what im happy about. You might wanna try them

We have been happy with our 37" Toyo MT's.

You have to watch your tire pressure though. They need to be run lower then most tires due to the extra stiff side wall. The less air in them the better they drive. Too little air and they will wear the outer edges easily.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

We have been happy with our 37" Toyo MT's.

You have to watch your tire pressure though. They need to be run lower then most tires due to the extra stiff side wall. The less air in them the better they drive. Too little air and they will wear the outer edges easily.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Hell yes!!!! when i had them mounted they had 60psi in them i was cursing them wishing i got mickey baja radials again then i aired em down and could not believe they were the same tire!!! what a difference SMOOTH RIDE!! these will be all i buy for now on