SHOW OF UR TRUCKS!

FasterThanU90

Yea...your time is coming lol. They are pretty tough, but I don't haul shit and never pulled it...it took about a year or so of abuse then said fuck it. Roughly 30k miles after I installed efi live it started limping. I drove it pretty hard though.

What year is yours?

I'd also like to add that 2 of my buddy's with 2006 lbz also with the six speed ruined their trannys with tunes only as well. It's roughly 5k to build one or 2600-2800 to build one yourself. (That's with a 400 dollar core on your torque converter)

Same year as mine then haha. My EFI live was done by IdahoRob from Adrenaline truck performance, I tow/haul stuff quite a bit and run on my 175hp tune pretty much all the time I'm not towing because that one gives me the best mileage. Maybe I'm just lucky, 35,000 deleted and tuned miles, no trans issues to report :D

Same year as mine then haha. My EFI live was done by IdahoRob from Adrenaline truck performance, I tow/haul stuff quite a bit and run on my 175hp tune pretty much all the time I'm not towing because that one gives me the best mileage. Maybe I'm just lucky, 35,000 deleted and tuned miles, no trans issues to report :D

Lucky ;) start saving

• 2 months later...

00c2360075e3d3ee86d1ce991aaebb15.jpg

Here is my 95 Dodge 2500 hightop Sherry designs conversion van. Fully loaded inside and cozy as fuck. I'll be taking this with me on the east coast spring ride. I love this thing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk