dune buggies

TATUM...built here in AZ, very pricey though...like bansh88 said CA to AZ are the best builders. Those things are awesome...wish I could get one(I won't take a second out on the house for it) Bansh88...what's a flat biller?

I've seen some tatum rigs and those things are nice!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen some tatum rigs and those things are nice!

Nice is a understatement... The baddest rail I have ever seen was this Tatum in Idaho..

StA5.jpg

StA6.jpg

StA7.jpg

Pics do it no justice, the more you looked at it the more cool shit you would notice.. If money wasn't a issue, Tatum is what I would go with..

RIPPEN

Nice is a understatement... The baddest rail I have ever seen was this Tatum in Idaho..

StA5.jpg

StA6.jpg

StA7.jpg

Pics do it no justice, the more you looked at it the more cool shit you would notice.. If money wasn't a issue, Tatum is what I would go with..

RIPPEN

If money was not issue yo momma is what I would roll with.

AHHAAH

Sorry I'm tired and starting to get weird.

You gonna come up to the ranch this weekend or what?

You really don't think Glamis sand doesn't move???

You obviously have never been out here.

We get gusts of 65mph for 3 days, that will move sand around.

Have you actually driven a V8 powered long wheel base rail? I have, in fact, I have one in my garage.

I have also driven a short wheel base 4 cylinder turbod car. The smaller car is more work, no doubt about it.

The small cars I have seen end up cutting corners when trying to follow the big boys. They don't have the suspension to keep up.

You can't tell me that car with gas shocks in your pix can handle like my car with coils and bypass shocks. No way.

100% correct. :baseball_mitt:

Bansh88...what's a flat biller?

Skate shoes, black socks, sagging dickies, SRH jersey, pierced lip and FLATBILL. Has a hardcore Off-Road attitude while he rides his 50 up and down his parents street. KMK and pot rule his life along with SRH stickers.

:jesterlaugh:

Skate shoes, black socks, sagging dickies, SRH jersey, pierced lip and FLATBILL. Has a hardcore Off-Road attitude while he rides his 50 up and down his parents street. KMK and pot rule his life along with SRH stickers.

:jesterlaugh: Thats a perfect description...I'm originally from SD, so I know what your'e talkin about. :flamewar: FLATBILLERS

ooooooooooooo!!!! would you like a cookie cause you wear thigh high shorts with air jordans.. dont label someone for how they dress.. what does that make you?? cooler then me??.... na i bet my banshee is better then yours so i win.... what labeled above are the DGAFrs lol

also there is no fucking way that short sand bullet would ever keep up with a full suspension v8 rail tatum or the buckshot x5.. the chassis would explode and you would kill yourself trying.. lets be real here.. maybe in a U turn contest.. im not a fan of buggies anyways. they are all over priced and under built..

glamis has every type of dune in it from little tech dunes to huge bowls,, thats what its all about and why its so popular.. and yes the wind blows.. sounds like some people need to let some psi out of there paddles.. getting stuck is 99% driver err.. no cookies

ooooooooooooo!!!! would you like a cookie cause you wear thigh high shorts with air jordans.. dont label someone for how they dress.. what does that make you?? cooler then me??.... na i bet my banshee is better then yours so i win.... what labeled above are the DGAFrs lol

No air jordans for me man sorry. I wasn't really labeling you either. When you say you're a flatbiller after it was already defined earlier in the topic YOU labeled yourself. Honestly Flatbiller's, DGAF's, Bros, whatever you wanna call them don't bother me.

i have to agree with lincster. the more weight the better its gonna ride and have less driver fatigue. plus the last time i was in an X-5 it had power steering where you could pivot the wheel with one finger at a dead stop, lets you put that on a busa rail. the closest you could come would be a Scotts stabilizer, haha.

Kudos to your boy with King Kongs. thats a man's shock.