Welcome Back!

Lee

hey mr. lee. i was doin a site for someone and they had a hosting place that had unlimited storage and stuff for a good price. might be a perfect place to host a site like this. free up your server for other hosting clients. lemme know if you want a link or whatever.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Font size has now been changed.

Emoticons I'll be working on soon.

Gallery will be up as soon as I get the new one (which was paid for already & never got the link to). Awaiting respnse from techs at IPS

As for the server, thanks for the offer, but the BHQ along with some other of my ventures will be on their own dedicated server soon, separated from other hosted sites; even though the server currently has quite a bit of resources left.

Looking forward to new enhancements and new HQ Network ventures throughout summer 2006!

I really like the new look!!! It's a little easier on the eyes for me...Great job Lee! :cheers:

Especially seeing your Banshee at the top :notworthy::notworthy:

Wow, I've been gone a while! The site looks great. Good Job

Hey...Lee.

Is there anyway to add an "unsubscribe link" in the email we receive about new replies to topics we participate in? Other boards I use have that option.

I think it'd be easier than scrolling through the dozens of subscriptions one may have...or more...:)

Just a thought...

:notworthy: