Welcome Back!

Lee

Everytime I take on the project of upgrading the forums and/or main site I remember just why I'm hesitant to start the task. THE BHQ IS BIGGER THAN EVER... literally!

But it's all worth it, and you (the members) are worth all efforts to keep this site growing bigger every day. In pictures/avatars alone, we have just about 1gb of storage just for images currently being used. Yes that's a lot. The modifications done in the past have to be all re-done again for these new forums, since they were a complete overhaul in source-code/programming from the previous versions of the boards.

So please bear with me with adding in the modifications again such as the Arcade, Blog, Chat, and Gallery.That'll all trickle in and be functional hopefully by Wednesday at this time.

I started, as you probably noticed, around 1pm on Tuesday and am still at it. I know it'll take some getting used to since it's completely different than before, but I believe the colors/layout reflect the sport and nature of the site better than the silver scene did.

If you come across anything that's not working, please let me know. I'll be keeping a bug report and work through them as we go.

Welcome back Banshee-riders!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lee...I like the site. The font is a tad small...but, you can adjust that in your browser if need be.

The banners at the top...I like the rotating ones. Is there anyway to shrink the jpeg size...

While I don't have a blazing fast connection at work (Partial T1, 768 down, 768 up) it does take a bit to load the banner. On dial up...that might be a bit much to handle!!

Other than that....it's looking good...keep up the good work!!

Dave...

**Other members. If you're using Internet Explorer, a quick way to increase/decrease font size is to hold down the Ctrl button, and scroll up or down with your mouse wheel to quickly increase/decrease font size.

Otherwise, you can click on View, Font size...and adjust accordingly... Hope this helps.**

Edited by dajogejr