Welcome Back!

Lee

Looks PRO!!, & I find it way easier on the eyes :) ....Thanx.

I love this site and continue to do so!

Thanx LEE :cheers:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey...Lee.

Is there anyway to add an "unsubscribe link" in the email we receive about new replies to topics we participate in? Other boards I use have that option.

I think it'd be easier than scrolling through the dozens of subscriptions one may have...or more...:)

Just a thought...

:notworthy:

Already in place. Click on

My Controls

Under Subscriptions (not paid subscriptions)

Click either view topics or view forums

Check off the ones you want to unsubscribe from

At the bottom select "unsubscribe" from the pull-down menu

click "with selected" menu.

Sorry...Lee.

Maybe I was unclear.

Other boards I use, when the topic updates it'll send you an email, just like here.

However, there will be TWO links in the email. The first will take you right to the thread, the second link, within the actual email, will say something along the lines of "click here to unsubscribe"...

Then, if you click there, it will take you to the site and automatically unsubscribe you to the particular thread.

In other words, you wouldn't have to go to your controls...just click on the unsub link in the email.

I'm aware of how to do unsubscribe in the method you described.

If you'd like...PM me and I could send you a copy of the email I'd get from other boards...maybe it'd be eaiser to see yourself!!

Dave

Sorry...Lee.

Maybe I was unclear.

Other boards I use, when the topic updates it'll send you an email, just like here.

However, there will be TWO links in the email. The first will take you right to the thread, the second link, within the actual email, will say something along the lines of "click here to unsubscribe"...

Then, if you click there, it will take you to the site and automatically unsubscribe you to the particular thread.

In other words, you wouldn't have to go to your controls...just click on the unsub link in the email.

I'm aware of how to do unsubscribe in the method you described.

If you'd like...PM me and I could send you a copy of the email I'd get from other boards...maybe it'd be eaiser to see yourself!!

Dave

slacker!!!! :lol:

Am I the only one who has to scroll right to see the rest of the screen? On the main, the entire side that shows who started the thread and last replied is not showing. I have to scroll over. That sucks.

The dark colors look cool but make a lot of extra text and pics blend together making them difficult to see. A lot of things like signatures, avatars and pics blend into the background rather than stand out.

Am I the only one who has to scroll right to see the rest of the screen? On the main, the entire side that shows who started the thread and last replied is not showing. I have to scroll over. That sucks.

The dark colors look cool but make a lot of extra text and pics blend together making them difficult to see. A lot of things like signatures, avatars and pics blend into the background rather than stand out.

what is your screen resolution set at?

I am at 1280x1024 and I see everything unless someone post a huge picture then it makes me scroll..

UPDATE

Games and chat are now installed and functional again.

If you run into any errors, problems using either the chat or games, please let me know.

The gallery will be up as soon as I can. Hopefully this week (week of June 12)