Da Vinci Code

warwgn

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont practice any form of religion. i have a good way of life , i have 2 good kids and a wife. only becuase thats what i want. but god did not do this for me, i did. im a nice guy because i like to be treated good to, not because im in fear of hell. will i thank anybody besides the person who made my meal, fuck no. i go riding sunday, not pretend to the people in my town im a good guy sitting in church after going to the bar the night before like so many of them do. i think most of them dont even beleive, its just easier to pretend only to be accepted instead of growing some balls and being there own person. i have a few freinds that beleive there is no god, but will still go sometimes to church more often than not because there wife said so.

think i will turn on my sixfeet under devil music while we discuss this, for a little motivation.

athesits tend to group christians together as if we rape choir boys and have orgys with prostitues on saturday nights and go to chruch the following morning .throughtout history man has done horrible wicked things falsley saying they are done i n the name of God .theres definitly alot of people who give christians a bad name and dont represent the word of God does this mean we are all hypocrits ?that is like saying every black red green blue person in the world is a thief and a liar becasue one or two of the mstole your car stereo . the world is a better place because of christ and it is apparent in any country who doesnt practice christianity ,they have nothign and are destitute because of their way of life and beleif sytem .if yo u love america and your freedom and rights ...yo ulove the techings and principles of the bible , americas forefathers had a strong tie to christianty and constructed our doctrines around the holy bible

this country has more happy people because we are free, not because of god. and religion has started more wars and murders than anything ever. wheres the better place god gave all those people. did they deserve to die because they didnt feel the same as you. and AMERIKA is know to othercountries to be BRUTAL.

you could also learn alot and see it from a different light if you also look. can you say honestly you have never doubted god. and i dont think somebody who dont beleive is bad or stupid, just not willing to look at the other possibility because of fear of going to hell.

Edited by yfzut

this country has more happy people because we are free, not because of god. and religion has started more wars and murders than anything ever. wheres the better place god gave all those people. did they deserve to die because they didnt feel the same as you. and AMERIKA is know to othercountries to be BRUTAL.

you could also learn alot and see it from a different light if you also look. can you say honestly you have never doubted god. and i dont think somebody who dont beleive is bad or stupid, just not willing to look at the other possibility because of fear of going to hell.

519414[/snapback]

why are people hung up on fear of hell being the motivator to believe in God? do you not commit murder, because you are afraid of being caught and punished? I would hope not. I'm guessing that most people don't murder because they know it's not right.

and America is brutal? by what standards? we have the most ridiculously coddled society on earth, where a simple case of halitosis could be cause for violating your neighbor's civil rights, worthy of punitive damages.

and cockboy thinks the Noahs ark story is true? :rotflmao:

well how could it be possible frt this ONE man to build this ark, can you imagne how big this thing would have had to be,, bigger than most air craft carriers of today

and how could he get 2 of EVERY animal on this boat? half those animals would be fighting each other,, and what about insects, fish, spiders, ants etcc,, there are literly thousands of species of each, and some we have yet to discover, this is juast physically impossible,, and for anyone in their right mind to belive this story is just plain stupid,, its laughable,,,a good story though

Edited by helldriver

and cockboy thinks the Noahs ark story is true? :rotflmao:

well how could it be possible frt this ONE man to build this ark, can you imagne how big  this thing would have had to be,, bigger than most air craft carriers of today

and how could he get 2 of EVERY animal on this boat? half those animals would be fighting each other,, and what about insects, fish, spiders, ants  etcc,, there are literly  thousands of species of each, and some we have yet to discover,  this is juast physically impossible,, and for anyone in their right mind to belive this story is just plain stupid,,  its laughable,,,a good story though

519451[/snapback]

just have them listen to deathklaat, it makes sence.

not marred, no chick can tame me

37 years old

ya see christanity 100 percent according to the bible does indded welcome adulty,,,  and then they say its wrong

100 percent condradiction

if i were to be married , i will NOT be married by a servent of god

and i donr care about rules,, if your wife or girlfriend is gonna give up the pussy,,, im takin it

519275[/snapback]

in other words brooke i think he's trying to tell you, he masterbates frequently and is not currently getting any ass, unless he's making some bank........ i think if he does see some ass its over forty, and is nothing to write home about..........

blue douche is just mad cause i dont like cock {sorry but your pm propsal is out of the question}

although i do masterbate, every one does,, and i masterbate  when a chick im with asks me too,, as does she,, nothing hotter than a masterbating chick

519491[/snapback]

jesus you just confirmed the fact that your a fucking moron, at 37 unless your making 7 figures, at best your fucking some goddamm hag, or what ever you can scrounge up chattin on AOL, yeah torture kill all right, sick vocals on that song, the fucking guy is three keys outta pitch you fucking idiot, your taste in music reflects your knowledge of religion........

we have many pictures of unicorns, bigfoot or any other made up bullshit being,

519381[/snapback]

A talking donkey, don't forget that. Also a virgin mother, come on this is absurd, and I guy living in a whale for 3 days. Please people I can't fathom to believe this, this stuff is absolutley impossible. Moses parting the red sea? no flippin way. I can't fathom a man having the power to create all living things either. Rained for 40 days and 40 nights and there was this great flood? Sheesh, what will these bible thumpers believe next? I do believe the primordial soup theory and the big bang theory though. It just makes more sense, though I have no record or account of these events. So I choose to believe these events with no personal account from anyone at all. It just makes more sense that all of this stuff just came together perfectly after we crawled out of the ocean, we have continually evolved to what we are today. Just think in another million years what we will be? All the Biblical authors were all smoking crack. :jesterlaugh:

Reminds me of a Pink Floyd song/verse. "We were two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year."