Da Vinci Code

warwgn

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

still i dont ssee any proof?

typical bibnle pusher,, cant find the proof, just avoid it, it will go away, is what  they think

518651[/snapback]

yo u are like a small child taunting usfor a challenge and beckoning us to post up a rebutal ,theres a world of evidence but youd never belive it so give it up already :cry:

just like you seam to not see the scientific proof of what is real,,  you seam to think a book written by cave men  is still correct :rotflmao:

518920[/snapback]

good comeback hero ,notice your rebutals on religion are simply short qucik jabs and insults with no facts to disprove me ,yet yo u quickly insist i need to prove my points to you .i already showed yo u how evolution is scientifically impossible so yo u want something about histroical facts of the holy bible accuracy .topic at hand is on the divinci code but i could copy and paste and fill pages if yo u like on accounts of history and Jesus . show me proof the dark arts is real and useful and how it is factual in ever y way friend .

all you have done is aviod any questions

you never gavE ANY proof, except maybe a bunch of hearsay or bible quotes,, and we all know they are false

so once again,,, show me the beef, or you prove you know nothing of that you speak

and once again that book was wriiten by cave men,, im sure they knew what was going on :wacko:

i have given you endless proof as to how the bible condrdictes its self, and shows the your religion is nothing what you say it is,,,

and while these Divinti codes are more or less fiction, he does one thing, it shopws people are starting to look and ask questions about this stuff, instead of just blindly follwing a bunch of horse shit

Edited by helldriver

and while these Divinti codes are more or less fiction, he does one thing, it shopws people are starting to look  and ask questions about this stuff, instead of just blindly follwing a bunch of horse shit

518950[/snapback]

i agree ,it is good for people who follow God to ask questions about there faith and if the y look hard enough they will surley find the ansewer in the bible :cheers:

yeah, the answer that the bible says its ok to kill, rape, muder, plunder pillage,

you will not belive science of the 21st century, but you will take some dude word for it that lived in caves ? lol :rotflmao:

and i find it funny that you deny the existence of thousands of gods claimed by other religions, but feel outraged when someone denies the existence of yours :wacko:

Edited by helldriver

yeah, the answer that the bible says its ok to kill, rape, muder, plunder pillage,

you will not belive science of the 21st century, but you will take some dude word for it that lived in caves ? lol :rotflmao:

and i find it funny that you  deny the existence of thousands of gods claimed by other religions, but feel outraged when someone denies the existence of yours :wacko:

518971[/snapback]

i thin k youve been listening to too many old sabboth records backwards becaue your really pulling at straws here :D

strwas that you cant defend or find the answers too

518980[/snapback]

i can play your childish repetative game too : yo u are dumb and belive i n fake shit and you have no ansewers and your gay and your a fake and im right and your wrong

i can play your childish  repetative game too : yo u are dumb and belive i n fake shit and you have no ansewers and your gay and your a fake and im right and your wrong

518992[/snapback]

answered exactly as somebody who has been brainwashed would avoid answering again, and again. as years go by people are starting to slowly wake up and ask the same ?s i have and got no answers and are turning a new direction just as i have, and there will be more.

and really what PROOF has been givin, you say no proof in evolution what the hell are you talking about. theres a shit load of that, books, tv, ect, ect just open your eyes a little.

Edited by yfzut

ive yet to see a fosil of a half monkey, half fish, so that pretty much blows eveloution out the window, i want one of you to eplain to me how man ended up on earth............ so far a god is the winningest bet...............

518215[/snapback]

I posted this back in the Easter thread. Too lazy to retype it so here it is copy and pasted:

So how old is the earth? Like 4.5 BILLION years old? And recorded history? Maybe 32,000 years (if you're counting cave drawings). So lets see, we've got a human record for about 0.0007% of the life of the planet. I doubt cavemen were very in-tune to noticing evolutionary changes, so really we've only been looking for evidence of evolution for about 0.000003% of that time. Damn, we must have missed it! If you wanna do the math, that'd be like spending 0.93 seconds of a 90 year life span looking for something. I can't even find my car keys ONCE in 0.93 seconds, so I guess my car keys don't exsist either!

Glad to get a little extra mileage out of all that math I had to do during a long night shift...

Edited by Wallrat

I posted this back in the Easter thread.  Too lazy to retype it so here it is copy and pasted:

So how old is the earth? Like 4.5 BILLION years old? And recorded history? Maybe 32,000 years (if you're counting cave drawings). So lets see, we've got a human record for about 0.0007% of the life of the planet. I doubt cavemen were very in-tune to noticing evolutionary changes, so really we've only been looking for evidence of evolution for about 0.000003% of that time. Damn, we must have missed it! If you wanna do the math, that'd be like spending 0.93 seconds of a 90 year life span looking for something. I can't even find my car keys ONCE in 0.93 seconds, so I guess my car keys don't exsist either!

Glad to get a little extra mileage out of all that math I had to do during a long night shift...

519037[/snapback]

make up your mind, is it this post or the other

quote".science has not explained muc hof anything on origins of man ,they explained plenty of theorys no doubt ." holeswe havent filled " is a major understatement IMO and really how much time does science need ? they supposedly have billions of years of things on earth to study,analyze,and probe so it should be an easy no brainer since this process happend billions of times over billions of years to illistrate their ideas and concepts of the origin of man ,yet we have not one true example of where an animal magically changes to another or a misisng link or why man cant create"

I guess we need a little more than .93 seconds, we are only just now getting the technology needed to prove the theriories. Remember science runs on facts not faith, so we cant just make shit up and say people are stupid, dumb, or going to hell cause they dont belive it.