Da Vinci Code

warwgn

not marred, no chick can tame me

37 years old

ya see christanity 100 percent according to the bible does indded welcome adulty,,,  and then they say its wrong

100 percent condradiction

if i were to be married , i will NOT be married by a servent of god

and i donr care about rules,, if your wife or girlfriend is gonna give up the pussy,,, im takin it

519275[/snapback]

I figured. That says enough to make your opinion not matter anymore.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this is an argument that has gone on for centuries. We are here on this earth as a learning experience, trial and error. This is the most accurate way to learn right and wrong. We have free agency to choose which path we want to follow. It has been shown in ancient biblical writings that civilization have never lasted when the people live wickedly. Now whether you believe this writing or not is between you and God. If a person is unable to follow the directions of the Bible, "ask and you shall receive" "if a person seeks wisdom, ask of me" then he will make his own path through the dark without a light. For a person to know the correct path to follow they must follow Gods instructions. A person must realize that through sincere prayer, God absolutely manifests and fullfills his promises he has made in the Bible. I can attest to that without a doubt that there is Absolutely a God. So I say to any non-believers of God and the sacrifice of Christ, I challenge them to read the teaching of the Bible and then pray to God and ask him if these writing are true? Then you try and tell me their isn't a God!! Then you will be denying his existence after he has manifested the truth to you. Not a good thing I can guarantee you that. Most people that reject the Bible and it's teachings, such as helldriver have never read the Bible or never taken the simple steps to find the truth. Therefore when a person does not know of Christ, then his or her faith is easily challenged and swayed to a path unknown, such has been the example in this thread. A person should not believe the Bible based on tradition or someone told me it was wrong or vice/versa. A person must find out on their own account so their personal foundation will be built upon a rock!!

Helldriver, or anyone else for that matter, don't take my word for any of this, you follow the instruction and find out for yourself. If a person does not bring himself to Christ, he will come to you and humble you, in whatever way he see's fit, so your focus will be straight and narrow. It's the way that God works. Just hate to see all these prisoners finding Christ while behind bars. If they would just have done it sooner they wouldn't of had to experience hell early if at all.

Anyway, I can tell you the kind of neighbor's I want, my kids school teacher, baby sitter, my co-workers, my house cleaner, etc. Trust me, they aren't satinists. Satan is unable to do good, of any kind. All good things are of Christ, for he cannot do evil. So you decide the type of person you want to be now, cause that's exactly the type of people you will be around in the next life. ;)

ya see WHY should i not covet thy neigbnors wife? if she hot why not,, its a natural emotion,,, if god didnt weant us to do that, why the fuck would he give us those feelings?

god is a sadist,, look, but dont touch {quoted frrm the awesome movie Devils Advocate}

i mainly have open relitionships anyways,,, ive tried the "normal" realtionships, and found it not for me

ok, so god created adam and eve. then they had kids and so on and so on for billions of times.

Then how in the hell, are there white people, black people, chinese,japanese, native, pygmies, mongols, or all the other races?? If we supposedly came from only one set of gene's, and if they only had 3 son's then where the hell did their kids come from? was there mom and grandma the same person? And if that is the case, forgetting the total lack of genitic meltdown from inbreeding, shouldnt we all look pretty much the same? Or at least be the same race.

And evolution seems impossible? Give me a break.

god makes me laugh, the bible is nothing more than a good story book at time, that condadictes its self over and over,, jesus was a homosexual, god can suck my dick, and mary was a whore running a primitive brothel

and i still can not get any answers as tio why your so called god is the onlyn right one, out of thousands of religions?

and if we did in fact come from adam and eve,, than would their kids just being fuckinaanother family member? a little incest going on,, ahahah

ok, so god created adam and eve. then they had kids and so on and so on for billions of times.

Then how in the hell, are there white people, black people, chinese,japanese, native, pygmies, mongols, or all the other races?? If we supposedly came from only one set of gene's, and if they only had 3 son's then where the hell did their kids come from? was there mom and grandma the same person? And if that is the case, forgetting the total lack of genitic meltdown from inbreeding, shouldnt we all look pretty much the same? Or at least be the same race.

And evolution seems impossible? Give me a break.

519287[/snapback]

You need to have an understanding of Genetics to really understand how and why it worked then and it causes defects now. I think people need a broad understanding of many things to fit the pieces of the puzzle together or they start putting in their own pieces that make some semblence of sense to them. This is not good, cause it creates all kinds of confusion and contention. Hmm, wonder who would like to see that happen? Anyway, Adam and Eve carried the gene's for all man kind. Their genetic code was saturated with all traits of the human race. When these traits become less saturation then you can have matching of the genetic code causing problems and defects. there's were so disperse and saturated that no one was likely to have the same 2 gene's. It's like breeding of some animals today. You can inbreed pure bred's for so many generations then their genetic code becomes "less saturated" per say and you cannot further inbreed without birth defects. See it really isn't that hard to understand. A person must open their eye's and see the big picture instead of painting their own and say it doesn't make sense or it isn't possible. There are so many things that don't and won't make sense to us, cause we don't know ALL, nore will we in this life. So we have to take for granted that their is things we just can't understand from our further lack of knowledge. That's ok though, we shouldn't allow our lack of knowledge to get in the way and therefore we say "it isn't possible" cause of our own ignorance!! ;)

holy shit all that childish babble of i know yo u are but what am i ...and your 37 years old , :D i would have never guessed

The horse shows that similarities are due to creation!

CEN213(29)a.gif

Limb bones of five different types of animals

Evolutionists claim that similarities in the limbs of frogs, reptiles and mammals show that they all evolved from a common ancestor. Amphibians (e.g. frogs) supposedly gave rise to reptiles, which gave rise to mammals, including bats and humans, hence the similarities in their limb structures. However, the horse

and cockboy, you believe the we came from dirt? adam and eve? , the garden of eden? ahaha :rotflmao:

and how come on easter jesus is supoosed to rise, but for some reason never does?,, man it would be cool to see a zombie jesus,,, geroge remreo would sign him up immdeitsly

man for people of todaty to belive that is too fuckin funny,

umm ok

You need to have an understanding of Genetics to really understand how and why it worked then and it causes defects now. I think people need a broad understanding of many things to fit the pieces of the puzzle together or they start putting in their own pieces that make some semblence of sense to them. This is not good, cause it creates all kinds of confusion and contention. Hmm, wonder who would like to see that happen? Anyway, Adam and Eve carried the gene's for all man kind. Their genetic code was saturated with all traits of the human race. When these traits become less saturation then you can have matching of the genetic code causing problems and defects. there's were so disperse and saturated that no one was likely to have the same 2 gene's. It's like breeding of some animals today. You can inbreed pure bred's for so many generations then their genetic code becomes "less saturated" per say and you cannot further inbreed without birth defects. See it really isn't that hard to understand. A person must open their eye's and see the big picture instead of painting their own and say it doesn't make sense or it isn't possible. There are so many things that don't and won't make sense to us, cause we don't know ALL, nore will we in this life. So we have to take for granted that their is things we just can't understand from our further lack of knowledge. That's ok though, we shouldn't allow our lack of knowledge to get in the way and therefore we say "it isn't possible" cause of our own ignorance!!  ;)

519298[/snapback]

so genetics aside, they had 3 boys, so the boys were doin the mom then right??

god makes me laugh, the bible is nothing more than a good story book at time, that condadictes its self over and over,, jesus was a homosexual,  god can suck my dick, and mary was a whore running a primitive brothel

and i still can not get any answers as tio why your so called god is the onlyn right one, out of thousands of religions?

and if we did in fact come from adam and eve,, than would their kids just being fuckinaanother family member? a little incest going on,, ahahah

519296[/snapback]

I would not discredit the Bible cause of a few contradictions. The Bible was translated from one language to another. Also they were mere human's translating it. They are not perfect translators and also there is not words in hebrew or egyptian that correspond with anything in the english language. Anyway I won't go into it cause your understanding of this is lacking as well. You have no understanding, so I can't blame you at all for not believing in it one bit. Like I said before, a person has to have a basic understanding of several principals before it becomes more understandible. I'ts like going to grade school before you go to Jr. High. You just can't jump into Jr. High or you won't understand it. ;)

so genetics aside, they had 3 boys, so the boys were doin the mom then right??

519304[/snapback]

actually 1 boy killed the other so they had the 3rd boy, so only 2 of them were doin mom, then did their own sisters so they could have kids? Or am i missing something?