Da Vinci Code

warwgn

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God is.....Jn 4:24

Jesus is the God/Man jewish, olive or white skinned, but it doesn't matter, except to some people. real justice is coming soon enough. you & I are going to get what we deserve RIGHTFULLY so.

it doesn't detail like so many questions we all ask. I do believe we all came from one women, which ever you prefer eve or noah's wife. one chromosome different, micro evolution is proveable. And it doesn't matter to me if we some day prove macro evolution true.

wow, this has to be one of the most idiotic answers i have ever heard to defend god. try and think for yourself, you might like it. and will even make a bit more sense.

wow, this has to be one of the most idiotic answers i have ever heard to defend god. try and think for yourself, you might like it. and will even make a bit more sense.

I don't think there should be a period after "it".

• 1 month later...

Wow, check out this wacky movie. Brainwashing techniques on children, scaring children into serving the army of god, preaching to 8 year olds that Harry Potter is a warlock and god would put harry potter to death for being a warlock. And then there's the evangelical christain extremists and thier dedication to George W Bush.

"JESUS CAMP", THE MOVIE

Well since I can't edit my posts(attn Lee), i'll have to make this new post. The "jesus camp" link i posted is not workin' for some reason, but damn folks you gotta see this movie.

also got another link here about Jesus camp from youtubes' "Reluctant Redneck", this guy is pretty good to listen to. Anyways, check out his comment and find that Jesus Camp movie and watch it. I'll bet it even freaks out the relgious folk.

Here's the poor kids from Jesus Camp worshipping GWB http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CgvgjfwyPs