Da Vinci Code

warwgn

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so genetics aside, they had 3 boys, so the boys were doin the mom then right??

519304[/snapback]

Cane, Abel, Seth and many other sons and daughters not namely mentioned. Also the story of Lot is incestial.

Then how in the hell, are there white people, black people, chinese,japanese, native, pygmies, mongols, or all the other races?? If we supposedly came from only one set of gene's, and if they only had 3 son's then where the hell did their kids come from? was there mom and grandma the same person? And if that is the case, forgetting the total lack of genitic meltdown from inbreeding, shouldnt we all look pretty much the same? Or at least be the same race.

519287[/snapback]

Funny thing is sometimes you get different colors from animals for instance my family farm raises purebred cattle my grandfather had black ones and occasionally they'd produce a red one. He kept the red ones seperate and they'd produce more red ones. If you breed the red one back to a black you get either black, red, gray. Genes just do things over time.

evolution and the Wonderful whales

Cetaceans have many unique features to enable them to live in water. For example:

Enormous lung capacity with efficient oxygen exchange for long dives.

A powerful tail with large horizontal flukes enabling very strong swimming.

Eyes designed to see properly in water with its far higher refractive index, and withstand high pressure.

Ears designed differently from those of land mammals that pick up airborne sound waves and with the eardrum protected from high pressure.

Skin lacking hair and sweat glands but incorporating fibrous, fatty blubber.

Whale fins and tongues have counter-current heat exchangers to minimize heat loss.

Nostrils on the top of the head (blowholes).

Specially fitting mouth and nipples so the baby can be breast-fed underwater.

Baleen whales have sheets of baleen (whalebone) that hang from the roof of the mouth and filter plankton for food.

Many cetaceans find objects by echo-location. They have a sonar system which is so precise that it's the envy of the U.S. Navy. It can detect a fish the size of a golf ball 230 feet (70 m) away. It took an expert in chaos theory to show that the dolphin's

rinbrad, fortunatly i went to school, learned ,, and asked questions,,,  questions no one can answer,,, and once i started really diggin in the christrian religion, the more rediculous it is

and again WHY is your religion gthe only one that right,?

519313[/snapback]

I do believe there is " a correct or a more correct" Christian religion upon this earth. I do by no means consider all Christian based religions wrong in every aspect. When Christian's live the teaching in the Bible and they bring forth good fruits, then it must be good.As I had said previously, only good things come from God and nothing else.

Everyone is trying to get to the same place (Almost). If you are asking questions that no one can answer, have you asked of God? Absolutely not, I say!!

AND nOAHS ARK? lol ANOTHER LAUGHABLE  impossible STORY THAT  was proven to be not true,, yet these idiots say this beared guy built the fuckin thing and took every type on animal?  :rotflmao:  YEAH OK

519330[/snapback]

Show the proof please!!

excately,, that what i say

wher is the proof that this happened?

519333[/snapback]

I have the proof, I can't show it to you, you have to find out for yourself. Just like I don't believe you have a banshee. You cannot prove to me that you have one, so therefore you don't. :jesterlaugh:

I AM NOT TRYING TO GET INOT ANY PLACE THAT GOD IS,,,, FUCK THAT SHIT

I'LL SPIT RIGHT IN THAT FUCKER EYS, GIVE HIM THER FINGER  as i rape one of his angels

519331[/snapback]

i dont think ive ever heard a more immature comment.