Da Vinci Code

warwgn

it makes sense to u because when aynthing cant be explained, somebody just says god. and all of a sudden it makes sense because to most people theres no need to ask after that. because its been programmed in almost everybodys head that god knows all and has all controll. so dont talk about it it hush hush at that point. and im not saying i have the answer for where we came from but just to say god is very open ended really.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree 100% fuck it theres no god, howd we get here? as far as we know someone had to fuck for us to multiply, so where did the very first set of fuckers come from?, pretty much the first guy in history to get some pussy and then here we are, my question is where did that dude come from, some other dudes nuts? if so wheres that guy from? someone had to be first, just think of the stories that fucker could tell, thats back when you could just grab a chick and screw her, didnt have to chat or talk about her day, at this point there has to be a god somebody has a sence of humor :cheers:

and if there is a god where did he come from.

518228[/snapback]

i dont know thats kinda what im askin, i know ive blown shit up and nothing ever lived through it, so im not buying evolution, but just think if there was one guy in your neiborhood who knew how we got here, think of all the ass he would get, thats why when i read in the bible that jesus was a MAN, but he lived till 33 without getting laid? shit he was a gay man then, so he's going through life turning down tons a butt?, thats not a man thats Superman :headbang:

and if there was a god, the one in the bible aint worth bowing down to

need proof?

well how about rape.

Rape is one of the most heinous crimes imaginable. Yet few people know that the Bible often condones and even approvesof rape. How anyone can get their moral guidance from a book that alows rape escapes me. Perhaps they have been lied to about the Bible and carefully detoured around all the nasty stuff in the Bible.

Edited by helldriver

i agree 100% fuck it theres no god, howd we get here? as far as we know someone had to fuck for us to multiply, so where did the very first set of fuckers come from?, pretty much the first guy in history to get some pussy and then here we are, my question is where did that dude come from, some other dudes nuts? if so wheres that guy from? someone had to be first, just think of the stories that fucker could tell, thats back when you could just grab a chick and screw her, didnt have to chat or talk about her day, at this point there has to be a god somebody has a sence of humor :cheers:

518226[/snapback]

we are just some aliens science project gone horribLy wrong

we can find dinosaur bone from millions of years ago, but Noahs ark is still lost? Dont forget the bible has been writtn by men, just like the Di Vinici code, it is most likely full of errors!

if you cant find the information on the physics of how the earth was formed or our galaxy then you must not have went to school or watch the discovery channel. that is fact that has been proven plenty. And repeated expermints do not always end the same, look into quantam mechnics for that answer. Science has explained much of the origins of the universe and of man, but not all of it, so your right there are holes we havent filled YET but give it time. Give it the same time as people have been trying to figure out god and the bible and we will be way closer than they are.

Look at the size of an aircraft carrier, and how often it has to be supplied with all it's modern equipment. It cant go for 40 days with out resupply, what the hell makes you think a wooden boat full of 2 of every kind of animal could do it. you would have to shovel shit non stop just to keep it afloat!!

There are less holes in science than religion, and with science you dont need blind faith, you get hard facts that can be proven or dis proven. There is a lot of cover up and horse shit in religion just to keep it going and make sence. It all comes down to what you belive, either you belive what you are told or you belive what can be proved.

I have my own theories as to where man came from, but at some point evolution took it's course and we did evolve. Early man has a time line and fossil record showing evolution, then suddenly there was a leap to modern man and in between nothing to show how, but we wiped the old people off the earth. The question is not did we evolve, but where, and how did we get to earth?? God had nothing to do with it in my opinion.

. that is fact that has been proven plenty. And repeated expermints do not always end the same, look into quantam mechnics for that answer. Science has explained much of the origins of the universe and of man, but not all of it, so your right there are holes we havent filled YET but give it time.

518250[/snapback]

depending on the laws of science a repeated experiment that doesnt end the same is possible for sure but is a fluke and and a mutation in organisms much like down syndrome or three eyed fish ,nothing is recreated ,things will vary from left to right but theres a given median that will not change .science has not explained muc hof anything on origins of man ,they explained plenty of theorys no doubt ." holeswe havent filled " is a major understatement IMO and really how much time does science need ? they supposedly have billions of years of things on earth to study,analyze,and probe so it should be an easy no brainer since this process happend billions of times over billions of years to illistrate their ideas and concepts of the origin of man ,yet we have not one true example of where an animal magically changes to another or a misisng link or why man cant create :huh:

Well it sure seems that everything is going according to plan. Brooke made the observation that there seems to be a lot of discussion about God on the hq for

"whatever reason". Like I have said before helldriver, thousands and thousands of smarter people than you have spent their lives trying to "de-bunk" the bible and prove it as an inaccurate account of history. Guess what? No luck. The fact is, it IS possible to see the power and scope of all that the Bible reveals to us and it leaves no doubt that a higher power IS at work. Have a good day. :cheers:

yo u want a histrical scientiifc account for everything i n the bible ? how much typing would it take and facts would it take? and in the end yo u still wouldnt belive it if yo u were shown al l these things . atheists seem to all have the same misconceptions of what christianity is all about .thseres a plethera of factual evidence i nthe bible and science has proven it time and time again .it would fill pages up o n the histroical accounts of Jesus and his teachigns by non biased scribes and recorders of those times i n histroy

"So many essential conditions are necessary for life to exist on our earth that it is mathematically impossible that all of them could exist in proper relationship by chance on any one earth at one time."

Dr. A. Cressy Morrison,

Past president of the New York Academy of Sciences