Da Vinci Code

warwgn

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

another johnny come lately here

people who are blinded by religion say ther stpuid thing you say

of coase alot is for shock value, i llove to piss people off,, and i got you rigth where i want to,, my job is done

and ic an bet almost anything you know NOTHING of religion, so come on show your stupidty

and again, of coasre the devil and god fake

as i said before i look at it like a bunch of good stories,, like a good horror flick or the bible,, good shit,, but very fake

yous ee most people that say they are into religion are people who are weak,a nd need some sort of crutch,,

why watse the tume you have here praying toa asshole nialed toa cross?

man live yur fuckin life, dont waste it things that simply do not exist

"See you on the field, Superstar." - Ray Nitschke, after putting a hole in the wall with his head in The Longest Yard.

and i only watch the orignal longest yard

the re-,make was bullshit

Edited by helldriver

of coase alot is for shock value, i llove to piss people off,, and i got you rigth where i want to,, my job is done

and ic an bet almost anything you know NOTHING of religion, so come on show your stupidty

as i said before i look at it like a bunch of good stories,, like a good hooror flick or the bible,, good shit,, but very fake

yous ee most peopel that say they are into religion are people who are weak,a nd need some sort of crutch,,

I heard that!! Funny thing about shit like that is teens and early twenty somethings is they dont know that there was an original, same with When a Stranger Calls, Texas Chainsaw Massacre(2003 version was ok--just starting right now on Spike) and countless other classic flix.

indeed

i also heard they are re-making the first evil dead

and clockwork ornage

:shoothead:

That sucks, I saw something about that, the remake of C.O. Why would anyone attemp to remake a Kubrick film? Thats like fuckin trying to improve the mona lisa or some shit...

lol There you go again. One minute you say that your not an atheist and then when

you get scared you say "oh it's all fake...it's just a story". You pussy. Are you an atheist

or not? Make up your mind dumbass. hehehe

And I can still hear my old hound dog barkin,

Chasin down a hoodoo there.

Cause hell get ya

as i said before i look at it like a bunch of good stories,, like a good horror flick or the bible,, good shit,, but very fake

yous ee most people that say they are into religion are people who are weak,a nd need some sort of crutch,,

why watse the tume you have here praying toa asshole nialed toa cross?

man live yur fuckin life, dont waste it things that simply do not exist

Did you learn about religion at the same place where you were taught how to spell?

Tell me why anyone would take anything you say seriously when you cannot spell very simple words.

Do you lack attention in your life? Do you feel better when you make a scene. You don't have me anywhere, I do not attend church, im not a bible thumper, i don't preach or try and convert people to anything.

The only thing you have is a giant thread in which you made yourself look like a complete fool.

152 pages of the same shit, come on guys, get some new arguments.

All the arguments have been answered, once they are answered HD just asks the same question or makes the same statement.

umm 04le loser you find where i said i was an atheist

i never said i was,

just cause you dont belive in god does NOT make you an atheist

what about all the 28937659459 religions that dont belive in your god, does that make them an atheist?

04 le, your fight is a lost cause

unlie you who CALIMS to be a christian YET does in NO way act like one,, and with every post you type, you make that more clear ahahahahahaha

hahahahahahah

you bible assholes just say the same thing over and over again,, come up with something new

your weak you have no inner strenth

jesus can suck my dick

fuckin hear that jesus you peice of shit,, come on strike me down you cocksucker if your real, i dare you

ive been saying that for years, AND IM STILL HERE

-l- :evil:

ahahahaha

oh wait. jesus is real,, and he even has myspace ad

hahahahahah

http://www.myspace.com/loljesus666

Edited by helldriver

umm 04le loser you find where i said i was an atheist

i never said i was,

just cause you dont belive in god does NOT make you an atheist

what about all the 28937659459 religions that dont belive in your god, does that make them an atheist?

04 le, your fight is a lost cause

unlie you who CALIMS to be a christian YET does in NO way act like one,, and with every post you type, you make that more clear ahahahahahaha

hahahahahahah

you bible assholes just say the same thing over and over again,, come up with something new

your weak you have no inner strenth

jesus can suck my dick

fuckin hear that jesus you peice of shit,, come on strike me down you cocksucker if your real, i dare you

ive been saying that for years, AND IM STILL HERE

-l- :evil:

ahahahaha

oh wait. jesus is real,, and he even has myspace ad

hahahahahah

http://www.myspace.com/loljesus666

ATHEIST n. One who denies the existence of God. (Webster)

FLAKE n. One who has abandoned all logic.

Little "dipper" n. One who is dramaitcally affected by having no daddy.

and the bible pushers do the most judging

funny how that works isnt it? :evil:

Funny what a liar you are. Anyone who has been keeping up with this thread

knows that YOU are the only one who has condemned anyone to hell and you

have said it numerous times to numerous people. I have repeatedly said what

the bible says which is this:

1John 2:2

2And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only,

but also for the sins of the whole world .

So helldriver, how come you are the ONLY one who has told anyone that they are going to hell

in this thread?