Da Vinci Code

warwgn

yup i sure did,,, but thats nothing as comptred to what jesus allows in the bible NECROPHILLA,, he endorses it, and I jacked off in the baptasmial pool, i wipped shit on jesus face on the cross, i stood out in a thunder storm and yelled FUCK YOU GOD strike me down you asshole,,,, and im STILL here , I put the fear of the devil into the bible assholes that have come to my door selling their bullshit,, i have taken one of their bibles that gave me, wiped my ass with it and gave it back to them,,,,,, so i heard enforcer smashed the shit out of you,, you pussy!!! and i sure as hell dont wanna be accepted by you??? i want the oppiste out of you,, and i'm getting it!!!!!!ahahahahahahaha :evil: and your mad cause youre a 30 year old balding fat slob that can only grow a skullet ahahahahahahahahaa

Edited by helldriver

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry fake jesus loveer,, I live my life to the fullest , i dont need to waste my time with things that dont exist

i dont need to prey to a false messiah

the thing is you do excately the same as i do,, but you just too much of a pussy to admit it

jesus isnt what you live for,, its the natural induldance of life,,, women, beer,, the devils music, having a good time :evil:

jesus shuns thsoe things,, you dont as I dont

so answer my question, i heard enforcer smacked the shit out of your fat skullet headed self

Edited by helldriver

you do excately the same as i do... the natural induldance of life,,, women, beer,, the devils music, having a good time :evil:

Right on....how's that for perfect justice. At least I accept Jesus and I TRIED to make peace with your dumb ass. By the way, the new Maiden release is one of their best ever....it kicks ass front to back! Which reminds me, even Bruce Dickinson cut his hair, so why don't you get with the program loser? Also, when are you going to learn to spell above the 3rd grade level? What the hell is "excately" or "induldance"? :biggrin:

Oh I FORGOT, YOU MAY THreaten me,, and want to "take it to the streets" :yelrotflmao:

:evil:

so come on bible retard, you are doinG excately WHAT I WANT YOU TOO,, HAHAHA

YOURE JUST TOO STUPID TO see THAT

DANCE FOR ME MY PUPPET!!!

btw

Quick Quote:

"As the government of the United States of America is not in any sense founded on the Christian Religion..."

From Article 11 of the Treaty of Tripoli 1797. Unanimously ratified by the U.S. Senate and signed by President John Adams

Edited by helldriver

People like this guy say things, and do things against any religion purely for shock value.

Look at those faggots in his sig, they did all that purely for shock value.

I find it funny these fruits love the devil and satanic things, but don't believe in god... makes sense :ermm:

Bascially the people who are constantly against religion, say people who are religious are blind sheep, who are brainwashed etc... live pathetic empty lives, which is obvious by their need to bash someone's religious views.

If any of these people sat down and actually thought about what would happen when they die, i find it hard to believe anyone would simply say everything ENDS. Im a dead corpse in the ground, blah everything is done. Is this what they really want?

I want to continue being myself forever. I pray that there is an afterlife.