Da Vinci Code

warwgn

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fuck YA!!!!! reverebd rkc is again proving his non christiian ways haah

I love it

this is the best part of these bible assholes,, they cLAIM they do all of gods good work, YET they engage in anti god behavior, preach to everybody else on how its wrong, ,,, man do i love the hyprocsy of these bible assholes too funny,, now watch, in a few posts down the road reverned rkc will say how he dosent and will not engage in this behavoir,,,, its a patteren with these morons

keep it going d :evil: evil man!!

and hey look jesus is cumming!!

:yelrotflmao:

jeusmast.JPG

Edited by helldriver

RE: session #2 09/27/06 17:56

........that's right little dipper let that inner child reach out for help! After all you did deserve a intact family. And yes I do understand that your drunken father left you standing on the side walk after he promised to take you to the circus on your 7th birthday. How tragic, you standing there with your brand new birthday clam diggers on, pinwheel in hand and new mullet hair cut.

Let out all those horrible childhood memories....weep my little dipper weep ....daddy's coming home!

I already said I was a n attention whore like 17835659589 times,,, but since you can barely read i cant help that, and just cause one doesnt not belive in the christian religion hardly makes them a atheist you ignorant fool,,

just like revernd rkc is a coward, weak, snilvling, shell of a boy that tries to hid his hyprocsy behind a cross, he's not man enough to step up to the plate

Edited by helldriver

fuck puffie you claim you dont beleive in god then you say im not an athiest, what you are is an attention whore, bottom line is your a twat

I hear ya! This dickdiver douchebag is an assclown deluxe! Talk about emotional problems, this fagmaster is loaded with them. Earlier in this thread he said that he has defecated on a bible before! What a no pussy gettin' FREAK! What do you expect with that tired ass mullet he's still sportin'. ahahahahaha

I already said I was a n attention whore like 17835659589 times,,, but since you can barely read i cant help that, and just cause one doesnt not belive in the christian religion hardly makes them a atheist you ignorant fool,,

just like revernd rkc is a coward, weak, snilvling, shell of a boy that tries to hid his hyprocsy behind a cross, he's not man enough to step up to the plate

Re: session #3 09/28/06 7:57

The truth hurts

You're a easy mark with traceable characteristics of childhood emotional trauma. I could be your surrogate father "little dipper" , but unlike your mother's live in drunken studs I won't molest you.

I know your emotionaly scarred mind tells you of a hopeless banished life to a one room rental, but I'm hear to tell you there's hope for healing little one( speaking to the inner child of course).

Yeah, you bring out the worst in me, no doubt about that. I'm learning though.

You won't get me again.

how bout this ,,,,,,,, GOTCHA!!!! :evil: AHAHAHAHAHAHA

hjahaha yup, and i'll keep on getting you to post

and youre wrong,, i bring out the BEST in you

why what comes natural has to be sin?

and revernd rkc, you show you lack of the christian knowledge everytime you post

i bet something happened to you , and youre to weak to deal with it, so you use this religion as a crutch,,,, why cant you be man and stand up for yourself? oh weak willed one? or was it that priest that molested you when were yonger,, OR is he still sucking on your pee pee to this day??? :yelrotflmao: ohh ohhh yes oh god, oh jesus!!!! ohhhh ohhhh your the best!!! -l- ahahahahaa

you make good christains look bad

Edited by helldriver

Come on is that the best you can do, you no pussy gettin' loser. Maybe you should get satan to help you. lol What about your tired ass mullet? Are you still living in your 80's hair band fantasy world or something? What's with all of the double and triple spacing in your post up there ^^^^, are you trying to make it look like you actually wrote something or are you trying to make this page go away real fast? We will just hand you your ass on the next page too! lol

"I am weak but He is strong. Yes Jesus loves me! Yes Jesus loves me! Yes Jesus loves me!

The Bible tells me so." :baseball_innocent:

Answer the question loser. Did you or did you not say that you defecated on a bible?

If so, doesn't that make you a very disturbed individual...a freak, if you will? Survey says,

YES! I have some hedge clippers you can borrow if you ever decide to trim your hair to a socially acceptable length. Your not getting any pussy now so anything is worth a try I

would think.

"I am weak but He is strong. Yes Jesus loves me! Yes Jesus loves me! Yes Jesus loves me!

The Bible tells me so!" :baseball_innocent: