Da Vinci Code

warwgn

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe No one is going to step up and help you because you have made such a pathetic spectacle of yourself. lol There's several good men still fighting for Jesus though. RJV, RKC, Deuce, PTT and others that I'm sure would jump in if it were needed but anyone of us can put you in your place all by ourselves. That's ok. We like to watch you dance. So dance puppet. Dance!!! ahahahahaha

Kill People for Working on the Sabbath

The LORD then gave these further instructions to Moses: 'Tell the people of Israel to keep my Sabbath day, for the Sabbath is a sign of the covenant between me and you forever. It helps you to remember that I am the LORD, who makes you holy. Yes, keep the Sabbath day, for it is holy. Anyone who desecrates it must die; anyone who works on that day will be cut off from the community. Work six days only, but the seventh day must be a day of total rest. I repeat: Because the LORD considers it a holy day, anyone who works on the Sabbath must be put to death.' (Exodus 31:12-15 NLT)

Prophecies to Identify the Messiah, Which Jesus Does Not Fulfill:

Matthew 1:23 says that Jesus (the messiah) would be called Immanuel, which means "God with us." Yet no one, not even his parents, call him Immanuel at any point in the bible.

The Messiah must be a physical descendant of David (Romans 1:3 & Acts 2:30). Yet, how could Jesus meet this requirement since his genealogies in Matthew 1 and Luke 3 show he descended from David through Joseph, who was not his natural father because of the Virgin Birth. Hence, this prophecy could not have been fulfilled.

Isaiah 7:16 seems to say that before Jesus had reached the age of maturity, both of the Jewish countries would be destroyed. Yet there is no mention of this prophecy being fulfilled in the New Testament with the coming of Jesus, hence this is another Messiah prophecy not fulfilled.

the truth is there is NO jesus, no god, no golden gates, no moses, no lord,, youre just to weak to seek the truth, youre not strong enough a peson to deal with things on your own, you need a crutch :evil:

so sad for you

and btw, since have proven timer and time again that you are NOT a christain,,, jesus says you must go to hell :yelrotflmao:

Edited by helldriver

To weak? At least I have a degree, a mortgage and a haircut you fucking 40yr old apartment dwelling loser. For your info, I did seek and I did find. My faith is not blind. Take a hike douche bag. Guess what, I was here first and I'm not going anywhere, so dance as long as you want, and keep copy/pasting the SAME shit OVER AND OVER AGAIN. Doesn't bother

me at all.

ahahahahahahaha just cause i wouldnt be your cyber friend,, and your only other friend said fuck you and took off,, now your bitter, ahahah

this is too damn funny,, maybe you can say your gonna leave BHQ and give up your preimuimn membership again, and then go on another site and slander BHQ,, than come back cause no one wants you over at planet sand either, ahahahahahah

you have a hair cut, cause your going bald,, and no one likes a skullet, you fuckin bible wannabe

ya know you make the people who actually TRY and be christain look bad,, they dont even want you

you even condradict your self in every post you make,, FIRST you say you want me to leave and take a hike, THAN you say you want me to stay?? wtf,, its just like that fasle book of yours, you cant make up your mind :yelrotflmao:

and for the fact that you want me to go away ,, is all the MORE reason i will stay to get you going :evil: you cant kill evil mother fucker -l-

Edited by helldriver

like you cried about last time wahh wahhh wahhh oh if helldriver stays im outa here,,, ahahahahah

you fuckin pansy,,,,

pick up your skrit bitch, and learn to live witht he fact that i was here long before you, and will be here long after you

evil never dies -l- :evil:

besides, im getting the attention i want ,, so keep it going -l-

Edited by helldriver