Da Vinci Code

warwgn

[quote name='Rustbag' date='Jul 7 2006, 10:48 AM' post='537160'

Jeez, if u have faith good for u. Thats all u got, thats all u need. But I wish these cultist loons would stop tring to convince me that there is proof of any sort.

im thinkin if god came up and kicked you in the nuts you wouldnt think he's real

for meat and helldriver, you guys think someone needs to prove theres a god, heres how i see it...... 99% of the population beleive in a higher source, yet you guys dont, but cant say why? everyone thinks 2+2=4, yet you dont........ you dont say its, 3 or 5, your just damm sure its not 4, (that alone makes you sound ignorant) when i disagree with someone i know why i disagree and can agrue my point, but to just say there is no god, period and not have an explanation kinda sounds stupid.....as far as this whole darkside crap...without god and the devil there is no darkside...so if theres no god whats the darkside? the street lights went off? without god and satin there is no good or evil

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok brookie, let me attack this at another angel,,,

you said you were more of a bad ass than me,, so ok maybe you are

But can you give me some examples of how you are a bad ass,

i mean i gave one example of a bad ass ,and you said that was not good

so please how are you more of a bad ass than me? whats makes one a bad ass

even though i never claimed to be a bad ass,, but go ahead ,learn me

Edited by helldriver

Brooke is more baddass because... she knows the difference between an angle and an angel. :yelrotflmao: That's badass.

oh really well i know how to type "bad ass"

not "BADDASS " :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao:

ahahahahahhahahaahahahah you fuckin asshole

oh did i mention when you wanna play spelling teacher,, make sure you spell right yourself ASSHOLE ahahahahhahahahahahaahhaahahahahhahaahhaha :yelrotflmao:

hahahahahahah

ahahahhahaha

ahahahahah

Edited by helldriver

Well Blue, 2+2=4, it's true and common sense, but there is no GOD. There is no proof, only a story book that has been translated poorly and worded so vague apon translation it can be inturpreted to suit almost any need.

Do you belive there are aliens?, chupacabra?, Bigfoot?, Dinosaurs?, I've read books that say they're all real so it must be true, right?

You tel me.

oh really well i know how to type "bad ass"

not "BADDASS " :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao:

ahahahahahhahahaahahahah you fuckin asshole

oh did i mention when you wanna play spelling teacher,, make sure you spell right yourself ASSHOLE ahahahahhahahahahahaahhaahahahahhahaahhaha :yelrotflmao:

hahahahahahah

ahahahhahaha

ahahahahah

:yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: what grade did you make it through? :notworthy:

Edited by PUSH THE THROTTLE

As I read this thread, it has become clear to me that this discussion is not about one's own beliefs and faith, but that of Religious Fundamentalist.

Fundamentalist regard themselves as the guardians of righteousness, as soldiers of the truth. Through out the history of man, these fundamentalist are the fuel that fired many of the crusades, wars, and atrocities of the past and present. And still today man bares the wounds and scars of these fundamentalist.

Fundamentalists are nothing new however, they are as old as religion it self. They can be abrasive, angry, mean, closed minded, judgmental and downright ignorant. But do not be confused, they are not true representatives of any of the faiths for which they claim to speak. I say that because every major religion has had its share. Fundamentalist Muslims have made many non-Muslims fear that religion, and yet the Muslim faith, at its core, remains a peace-loving faith. Fundamentalist Jews have made many non-Jews fear that religion, and yet the Jewish faith, at its core, remains a peace-loving faith. And Fundamentalist Christians have made many non-Christians fear that religion, and yet the Christian faith, at its core, remains a peace-loving faith. It's only when Fundamentalists are not keep in check and allowed to gain political power that their existence is a threat to mankind.

In just my life time, these people of "God" have caused most of the problems that the world is dealing with today. Lets take for instance, The Islamic Revolution that took over Iran in 1979, killing thousands of nonbelievers. This was lead by Muslim Fundamentalists (people of God). The bullets that killed Indian Prime Minister Indira Gandhi were shot by Sikh Fundamentalists. The bullet that killed Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin was shot by a Jewish Fundamentalist. The Crusades against the Moors, killing hundreds of thousands of "heretics" in the process, was mounted by Catholic Fundamentalists. Terrorism against American targets around the world is launched by Islamic Fundamentalists. Terrorism against the minority Irish Catholics in Northern Ireland is launched by British Protestant Fundamentalists. And now, in the United States, there is a growing fear of legislative and physical abuse against our human rights, led of course by Holier than thou American Fundamentalists.

The real issue with these people is not their specific faiths. It's their addiction to thinking they are right. It's an addiction to believing they have a cornered the market on truth. And anyone who dare think otherwise is just "dust in the wind" or something else as equally stupid. In other words, it's an addiction to a "made-truth," that is, to a belief that the truths they've created in their minds are indeed absolute truths and that everyone else must be made to believe the same or face the consequences.

A fundamentalist like rkc aka the pusher man!

and then they give these guys guns :shoothead: and you end up with dead abortion doctors.

:yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: what grade did you make it through? :notworthy:

Mine was clearly a typo look at the rest of what I wrote.

hahahaha in your terms I think that was a little" divine intervention"

ahahah go ahead throw some more stones, now that you live in a glass house to asshole

ahahahahahahahaha

Edited by helldriver

A fundamentalist like rkc aka the pusher man!

and then they give these guys guns :shoothead: and you end up with dead abortion doctors.

I'd be jealous too if I didn't live in a real country....A

I've read a lot of complaints about the circular redundancy of this thread how about a new approach. Lets talk science... better yet lets let scentist talk > Everyone remembers Michael Behe's best seller"Darwins Black Box" he said that the probability of getting one protein molecule(which has about 100 amino acids) by chance would be the same as a blindfolded man finding one marked grain of sand in the Sahara Desert three times in a row. And one protein is not life. to get life, you would need to get about 200 of those protein molecules together. That probability is virtually zero.

ps. oh yeah he,s not a theist he's is a molecular biologist.

Edited by rkc