Da Vinci Code

warwgn

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your knowledge is very limited as is mine. Get over yourself.

Can we please get back to the subject matter of this thread?

jesus christ i didnt mean i had vast knowledge about everything. you need to lighten the fuck up. i dont even know what got you all pissy to begin with.

this place is more fun than shootin' hippies.

:yelrotflmao: is it really possible for there to be something more fun than shootin hippies? i dont think so. maybe 04le has a scripture or 50 to enlighten us on this.

jesus christ i didnt mean i had vast knowledge about everything. you need to lighten the fuck up. i dont even know what got you all pissy to begin with.

:yelrotflmao: is it really possible for there to be something more fun than shootin hippies? i dont think so. maybe 04le has a scripture or 50 to enlighten us on this.

your saposta say right back at yah shooter!

Sorry. I love you and I have alot invested in you (in my heart) and it makes me happy when you answer virtuously and sad when you don't. It sounds dumb or you think I'm full of shit probably but your like my sis. I'm sure I disappoint you often for the "office in which I boast" (not living up to all my talk) and I'm sorry. At least we are all learning though huh?

Sorry. I love you and I have alot invested in you (in my heart) and it makes me happy when you answer virtuously and sad when you don't. It sounds dumb or you think I'm full of shit probably but your like my sis. I'm sure I disappoint you often for the "office in which I boast" (not living up to all my talk) and I'm sorry. At least we are all learning though huh?

im pretty sure you take most of what i say way too seriously. if you were pissed off by anything i said to helldriver, then you definately need to lighten up.

This may be old news in this thread cause I haven't maintained the pace. Interesting link though.

Noah's Ark Found?

Read this shit.. "There's this idea, if we can prove that the ark existed then we can prove that the story existed, and more importantly, we can prove that God existed," said Bruce Feiler, author of "Where God Was Born."

yea, yea so if we knew what gopher wood was and this old boat was gopher wood then THAT would prove God is REAL.

Jeez, if u have faith good for u. Thats all u got, thats all u need. But I wish these cultist loons would stop tring to convince me that there is proof of any sort.

Edited by Rustbag

whats the deal with this part?

One of the burial crypts was later recovered and is in a back room of a museum in Ankara, Turkey. It is 18 feet long! Enormous human bones appeared in some of the hotels in the area soon after the graves were robbed. The size of the bones suggests that the Antediluvians were between 12-15 feet tall!

12-15 foot tall people???