hey, what's everybady doing

Well I thought I would ask, what are you doing with all the money you saved from the last twoo weeks of the lower gas prices that G. dub got for us ? I know that .04 less a gallon over the last two weeks sure has been a savior in my household of FIVE !!! :dance:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I guess most of you don't live in the great republic, er I mean state of California. $3.47 a gallon seems awfully shitty, when Cheveron brings in record profits this year. I think they need to put that money into improving the situation, not improving stock holdings.

But then again I can't bitch too much, I am one of those assholes that drive a 3/4 ton deisel with a 5 inch lift and 37 inch tires and 485 rwh. But damn its fun.............. :cheers:

Well I guess most of you don't live in the great republic, er I mean state of California.  $3.47 a gallon seems awfully shitty, when Cheveron brings in record profits this year.  I think they need to put that money into improving the situation, not improving stock holdings.

But then again I can't bitch too much, I am one of those assholes that drive a 3/4 ton deisel with a 5 inch lift and 37 inch tires and 485 rwh.  But damn its fun.............. :cheers:

515096[/snapback]

Right on !!!!!!!! :headbang:

Damn, I didn't know they were on the HQ with us. They musta read of our good fortune and the rat bastards raised gas prices .02 today.. F.......................ck!!

Puss the Throttle, this is what you call a "JOKE". Git yer panties out yer ass , take a deep breath and have a laugh......... :lol:

What's Dubya supposed to do about gas prices??? You all sound like you want a welfare check, food stamps or something. If you don't like the prices it seems like it'd make a whole lot more sense for you to quit driving than to complain about the Pres.

515021[/snapback]

i see that as a double edged sword, in LA, Ca the shits almost 4 bucks a gallon, but my house is worth another 800 grand this year so i guess i cant bitch, but the only problem is im not selling my house, but i am driving my car..........

Nobody asked your opinion. POLE LICKER!! :P

lick.jpg

515310[/snapback]

well i guess im fucked then, out of my 7 bucks an hour i gotta spend another 50 cents to get to work, maybe instead of working at home depot i should pull my head outta my ass and start launching rockets? that way another 50cents for a gallon of gas wont fuck my day.......ya think?