I guess its my turn

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Geezus Stan...your situation sounds like a carbon copy of mine...except for the dawg. Mine realized most anything we had was for the taking, but the pooch...that was to the death...lol.

If I'm not imposing, is your wife between the age of say, 34 to 41 maybe? Ever since my divorce I been kinda noticing that there's a surprisingly large percentage of gals that suddenly decide they aren't happily married anymore (mine included) that fall into this age group. Ask around, I've got a point here.

New age gals will tell you this coincides with reaching their sexual peak, but personally I believe it's more akin to something that acts like "vapor lock". Everything's goin along fine and then suddenly. out of the blue, the bitch starts couchin, sputterin..actin like shit. Some got the patience to work thru it, some got a worse case than others, but that "fuk you, you're the source of all my troubles" attitude is hard to work thru.

Keep your head up and talk with your friends when you feel the need. You seem to have a great many of them in here and they apparently hold you in high regard on BHQ. Good luck mate..if you ever need the advice of a stranger, they don't get much stranger than mine.. :dance:

~cork

Must be that time of season or somthing :blink: ... Seems I have heard of this going on alot lately.. What I find funny is all these women say that men are the heartless one <_< I have heard of chicks doing shit to men that I couldn't even imagin. It sounds as though you got a good head on your shoulders and are playing this smart. It still sucks but you just have to remember it could ALWAYS be worse. Good luck man...

RIPPEN

Rippen you are right on. My ex is tries to be so manipulative, stuff I would never think of doing to people.

Stan, I just got divorced in Dec.....was w/her for 7 years and divorced was divorced 3 months later. My attorney and his partner are very good and one thing they told me was at this point you have to believe everything she tells you is a lie.

I have a 3yr old son and I got out with no child support or anything. I got my house and trucks.....I just got all the debt that was in my name....Bitch. They all seem to think there entitled to something. My ex wanted me to "buy" here out of the house whether that was getting a loan to pay here or what, she just wanted money. Never mind the 20,000 equity loan I had to take out to pay off her bills in my name.

My point is don't be a pushover and definately talk to an attorney, whether you retain one or not is your call, but talk to one it can be bery enlightening. 5 months ago I thought it ws never going to be over and now I have more fun without her since I get to do the stuff I want to do, not having to meet anyone 1/2 way is kinda nice.

Hang in there man, the grass is greener on the other side. Like previously said it could be worse. Once they know they can't boss you around there usually ready to "negotiate".

Good luck

Geoff

Been in your shoes man! Thank God mine is final tomorrow(May1). I go to court at 9:00 in the morning. Bitch hardly got anything though, and didn't put up much of a fight.

Trust me, you got some tough days ahead, but not nearly as tough as trying to keep a relationship together when the other party doesn't put any effort into it.

Better days lie ahead bro!

:cry: i cant believe shes taking the dog

i dont see how you can be with someone for ten years and just quit like that. or just spring it on you like that out of nowhere. im still shocked.

some people dont know how good they have it. if she doesnt see how fucking awesome you are, then she never deserved to have you in the first place.

:angry:

keep your head up man. make sure you listen to these guys, i dont know much about the legal stuff, but my parents got a divorce about a year ago, and i still hear 3-4 times a week from each of them on how the other one is at fault. my dad was smart, he bought 2 sleds last year, and had them put in my grandmothers name until the divorce was over, then he did some kind of transfer so my mom wouldnt take them or make him sell them. i know she is my mom, but she took half of everything he worked for, and he gets left with double the mortgage he had before, a broken heart, and lawyer bills. he has moved on and is already engaged though so it seems like he is over it, still bitches all the time on how he got fucked over, but he was also wrong...

The upside for everyone on the HQ that is getting divorced is that Brooke is still single and available. Good luck!!  and to the victor go the spoils

510111[/snapback]

im not so sure brooke really exists..i mean has anyone actually seen her? i havent. i think its a guy playing a long runnin trick on the hq... :D

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

On the dog situation, I told her today that she was using the dog to manipulate me because she knows how much I just love having that dog around. She said "I bought the dog and trained it for 6 months"

Well, she bought it with money out of our account, and I've had the dog up at the shop for a year now.

She hid the dog from me that morning, and told me she was at the groomers. I know whos house she is at, but if I go over there I'm risking alot. Just because she stole property doesn't mean I can steal it back. And, in Utah, a dog is considered personal property, which means the dog is no different than a tv.

And yes, she just up and did it. I mean, we've been having a few issues, but the last 3-4 months or so we were doing fine, going out and just living how we always lived. I found out she had these fuckin papers drawn up last week, and was picking them up when I called her saturday to see how she was doing.

She also took the liberty about a month ago I found out to check out our house loan to see if its "assumable" which means I just buy her out of the loan and shes gone. She demanded that I pay her one lump sum rather than payments. I told her if I get a second mortgage I'll sink.

There is ALOT more to this that I'm not going to put up in a public place like this just yet. Its not the shit she's pulled but the shit I'm going to pull.

I'm not normally an asshole but I'm afraid this time I'm going to do what ever it takes to be a real mother fucker about all of this. The fucken keg has gone off. :D

Did I mention when I called to talk to her family, they told me they thought she was fuckin up, and that I should under no circumstances take her back ever? Yeah...they said that about their own daughter. :lol: They also said they think she might be bipolar or have some sort of mental disorder. That was kind of the "no shit" statement of the day right there. But looking back she gets in these patterns of completely shutting off, and acting like she's someone else. Not the girl I married.

She was talking to me like I was a moron today and I had to get lippy with her and tell her to "shut the fuck up and listen for once" Actually I said it a few times. I gave her the finger as I left btw. It just felt good so I went with it.

I also went through the house since shes staying there until late this week, and took pictures of everything of value in the house. She asked why and I said that I didn't trust her. She was kind of offended at that, but its the truth. So, when I go talk to my attorney tomorrow to have my own documents drafted, I'll be sure to have that with me incase we need to account for anything, and put a value on stuff.

I better stop typing before I say too much.

Thanks again everyone. I'm going to keep doing what I do, and just try my best to readjust to things. The nice thing is, the next time some girl talks to me at the gym the words "Im married" won't be coming out of my mouth. :shrugani:

Man stan that sucks, all i have to sy if my wife wants to leave me she can carry her ass, but the bad thing is she is pregnant right now and she WILL NOT get my kid or my dogs! F HER STAN PARTY ON!!!! your friends will always be here for you we want leave you like that!

Man stan that sucks, all i have to sy if my wife wants to leave me she can carry her ass, but the bad thing is she is pregnant right now and she WILL NOT get my kid or my dogs! F HER STAN PARTY ON!!!!  your friends will always be here for you we want leave you like that!

510162[/snapback]

Its much appreciated. :cheers: I'm finding out I got more friends that I had ever imagined both local and here. It seems I'm not the self centered selfish asshole she said I was yesterday. <_<

I'm up to 5 different places to sleep, and everyone is either offering to feed me, or beer me. Id say I have some pretty damn good friends. :headbang: